Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 04:57 PM

Men Or Woman.

Do you get on with both equally?

Or do you get on better with a man or a woman?

Or maybe neither?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 05:07 PM

Re: Men Or Woman.

I treat each as I find them.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I treat each as I find them.

Same here, Percy.

There are good and not-so-good people, in both sexes.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 05:10 PM

Speaking in general terms, I get along with both males and females about equally. Each has something different to offer.
However, when it comes to being in a romantic relationship, a whole different dynamic is introduced. Since I don't take well to be ordered about, or to "mind games", I opt out.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 05:15 PM

It's more to do with personality than gender.

Equally I would say.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Speaking in general terms, I get along with both males and females about equally. Each has something different to offer.
However, when it comes to being in a romantic relationship, a whole different dynamic is introduced. Since I don't take well to be ordered about, or to "mind games", I opt out.

Same here bakerman.

Even friends can boss you about though......as my friend tells me, that I am extremely bossy.....but only because I wanted what I thought was the best for her, she was a hoarder,I helped clear her house......she appreciates it though....and thanks me for getting rid of so much stuff.she said her mind feels less cluttered now,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

18-01-2021, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
It's more to do with personality than gender.

Equally I would say.
I get on equally with men and woman.....but the men I have known over the yrs, have the same humour as me, where as the woman turn their nose up at my humour......except one.........which is fine each to their own.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 05:46 PM

I take each as I find them so I would say equally.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 06:00 PM

Now that I am retired I find I get on equally well with both men and women.

However, when I worked, I much preferred having a male boss. During my working life I encountered only two female bosses, both of whom seemed intent on proving they could do my job, rather than getting on with their own duties.

Just my personal experience.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2021, 06:15 PM

Never even considered it.

The only lot I have an insurmountable problem with are those blizare creatures who are neither one thing or another.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top