Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 09:42 AM

He’s right

Putin is right about this of course he is wrong about lots of other things .

https://www.thinkinghumanity.com/202...-pz5K1eLlyyGVI
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 10:30 AM

Re: He’s right

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

I don't think anybody will listen to Putin though, Muddy!
He is saying nothing that the British people haven't haven't been saying for years, but it seems that there are so many Islam people here now that the government are afraid of appearing to be racist!
The majority have no justified right to live in this country, but sadly the government will do little about it until it is too late.
Islamists are encouraged to reproduce as fast as rabbits, so in the not too distant future they will outnumber the non-Muslims who live here and be able to make Britain ( and probably the rest of Europe) their Caliphate! (Of course that is their intention and they all do as they are told by the Imams)

Also many will refuse to have their Covid vaccination,owing to reports that it contains pork or alcohol. Apparently the vaccine doesn't, but if they refuse to have it we will never be free of this virus.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 10:41 AM

He might stand a better chance of more widespread recognition if he himself were not quite so despotic.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 10:49 AM

Has he only just realised. Multiculturalism was never going to work, especially with muslims, the cultures are too different and they are driven by religion. Its all too late now, no one listened until its too late.

We have huge areas that are Muslim areas dotted about, they tend to stick together. It was same in Spain when we lived there, the English tended to all settle in towns where they were predominantly English people. We lived in a Spanish town and tried to integrate but not many did. I have to admit though, we had more English friends than Spanish.

No one listened to Enoch who was just branded a racist, he was realistic.

I agree, if they are using religion as a means of not taking the vaccine we are never gonna be rid of covid.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 12:05 PM

Putin is not the first brain washer to warn us about Brain Washing.

And the Muslims are not the first Religion to brain wash their gullible into not managing their birth rates in order to spawn more "of the faith".

The only real attempt, at solving this problem, which I can remember, is the Chinese putting a limit on the number of births allowed to any family.

Very difficult to make it work, but they, at least, tried.

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 01:37 PM

Has an agenda of his own.

https://www.theglobalist.com/uncomfo...ler-and-putin/

Article dated March 21, 2015.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I don't think anybody will listen to Putin though, Muddy!
He is saying nothing that the British people haven't haven't been saying for years, but it seems that there are so many Islam people here now that the government are afraid of appearing to be racist!
The majority have no justified right to live in this country, but sadly the government will do little about it until it is too late.
Islamists are encouraged to reproduce as fast as rabbits, so in the not too distant future they will outnumber the non-Muslims who live here and be able to make Britain ( and probably the rest of Europe) their Caliphate! (Of course that is their intention and they all do as they are told by the Imams)

Also many will refuse to have their Covid vaccination,owing to reports that it contains pork or alcohol. Apparently the vaccine doesn't, but if they refuse to have it we will never be free of this virus.
There's no "apparently" about it Twinks. We have been told so many times by those that make the vaccines that pork products and alcohol are not involved. Imams have even been shown round the manufacturing site for the Oxford vaccine to prove the point and have informed their flocks the vaccines are in fact Halal. If the Muslims continue to believe the vaccines aren't Halal, that's up to them. WE know they're bloody loonies, but it's still up to them to have the jab, it can't be forced on them.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Has he only just realised. Multiculturalism was never going to work, especially with muslims, the cultures are too different and they are driven by religion. Its all too late now, no one listened until its too late.

We have huge areas that are Muslim areas dotted about, they tend to stick together. It was same in Spain when we lived there, the English tended to all settle in towns where they were predominantly English people. We lived in a Spanish town and tried to integrate but not many did. I have to admit though, we had more English friends than Spanish.

No one listened to Enoch who was just branded a racist, he was realistic.

I agree, if they are using religion as a means of not taking the vaccine we are never gonna be rid of covid.
Yes, I'm afraid that it is too late.
I can't imagine any way of reversing what has happened to this country since the 1960s. This has taken place really over my whole lifetime.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
There's no "apparently" about it Twinks. We have been told so many times by those that make the vaccines that pork products and alcohol are not involved. Imams have even been shown round the manufacturing site for the Oxford vaccine to prove the point and have informed their flocks the vaccines are in fact Halal. If the Muslims continue to believe the vaccines aren't Halal, that's up to them. WE know they're bloody loonies, but it's still up to them to have the jab, it can't be forced on them.
As long as WE are still all successfully vaccinated and, as a consequence, immune to the disease, I couldn't care less about the muslims if they want to spread it around themselves.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 05:52 PM

It isn't often that I agree with Putin, but he could be on to something.

When it comes to culture, bringing microculture - food, music, dress, decor, are mostly innocuous and should be tolerated or even embraced, to some degree.

When it comes to macroculture; prepare to leave it behind and assimilate. It is the sacrifice made if one expects to immigrate

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top