Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 09:29 AM

Re: Morning person or night owl

Originally Posted by summer ->
I tend to come here early mornings I'm not sure why because I don't go to bed until quite late...around midnight. Im usually awake by 6am so I come here ....thinking about it probably because its quiet.
That’s a healthy sleep pattern. It works for you
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Very much a Morning person.

Last few years at work worked 3 nights a week. never happy with it.
Just like me I’ve never worked shifts but I am certain that I would struggle with shift work. I truly admire people who work shifts. I just couldn’t do that- well not at this age anyway
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Interesting that you have separate bedrooms DooD, I thought that was reserved for the aristocracy! Are you hiding a title somewhere under your bed?
I married a princess.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

21-11-2020, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I married a princess.
Well now, I can’t argue with that sharp response!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 09:51 PM

Definitely a morning person......
At ten o clock sharp the power runs out, and following a short burst of exercise, I hit the sack at 10:15 pm, and apart from the occasional visit to the loo while still asleep, that's the last thing I will remember until morning. I don't sleep......I die for eight hours...Mrs Fox has been known to hoover the bedroom while I'm asleep in there....

In the winter time it's up at six and out on the road for seven.....
In the summer, it's up at five and out on the road for six....
I consider the morning to be the best time of the day, and it's all downhill from there....
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

21-11-2020, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Definitely a morning person......
At ten o clock sharp the power runs out, and following a short burst of exercise, I hit the sack at 10:15 pm, and apart from the occasional visit to the loo while still asleep, that's the last thing I will remember until morning. I don't sleep......I die for eight hours...Mrs Fox has been known to hoover the bedroom while I'm asleep in there....

In the winter time it's up at six and out on the road for seven.....
In the summer, it's up at five and out on the road for six....
I consider the morning to be the best time of the day, and it's all downhill from there....
You exercise just before you sleep? I find that exercise tends to wake me up. I also sleep like a log
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 10:06 PM

I'm a night owl, always have been, I hate nights if I'm honest and wish we didn't have to sleep. I am definitely not a morning person, I find it really hard to get out of bed and wake up but work makes sure I do get up early lol.

My husband is a night owl too, we both don't go to bed till late but he is a morning person too, he is at his best on a morning and jumps out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off. He doesn't bother to talk to me first thing on a morning, bear and sore head and all that hahaha.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 04:31 PM

I used to be up at 6 am before I retired, now I don't get up till around 9 am, but some nights I can sit up late , if I want to watch something on telly..till after midnight.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 09:51 PM

Me? At the moment very much a night owl because of time differences across the Atlantic but soon to be a rather early riser because of time zones and business interests.

My natural inclination is to be an early riser though.
Doe
New Member!
New Mexico, USA
Doe is female 

26-11-2020, 10:33 PM

It depends...No not that kinds of Depends...lol
Although that might allow you to stay in bed throughout the night instead of that 2am potty run!

I'm a night owl all the way. I do get up in the morning at a reasonable hour (by 9) and think I should get up at 5 as I am always awake by then. But the bed is warm and my day is long.

So no matter what time I get up, I rarely go to sleep before midnight or later.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top