Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 08:03 PM

If you were given a choice...

If you were given the choice between speaking to all animals/creatures or being able to speak every language in the world, which would you choose and why?
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 08:11 PM

Re: If you were given a choice...

I already speak to the animals
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 08:18 PM

What an interesting question, Minx. Animals definitely - they are more sensible than most people. I already have a good understanding of Cat Speak - would love to know what they are thinking though ... hmm, second thoughts, maybe not!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 08:32 PM

Definitely the animals. I'd be a real Dr. Doolittle.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 08:38 PM

Speaking with animals most certainly.

But one or two minor concerns spring to mind .... will they speak English?
Will they lose their loveability if all they do is moan and complain about humans, or dog owners without poop scoops.

What does a human do if asked by a cow what well done, medium or rare means?

What do animals talk about most anyway?
Food and sex?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
If you were given the choice between speaking to all animals/creatures or being able to speak every language in the world, which would you choose and why?

I would definitely choose animals, because I believe animals ( Spirits)go to heaven, I would see them up there.....
My darling little girl is up there ,free as a bird and running/ playing in the grass, her spirit will never die.
Each to their own though.

My two dogs,spoke/ speak to me all of the time ,and I understand them.....Jack even shows me his water bowl,when it’s low on water,very intelligent animals, if you take the time to communicate with them.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:04 PM

Animals, without a doubt.

I would learn more from them, and have found them of endless interest all my life.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:04 PM

Neither. I like my peace and quiet.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:28 PM

I would prefer to speak to the animals. I would ask Tirzah why she tries to trip me up when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I would ask Olivia why she often 'misses' the litter tray and I would ask Murt why he ripped up my laptop charger. What i wouldn't tell him is where I keep the spare one.
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Neither. I like my peace and quiet.
You are bad !

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top