Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 09:26 PM

Brexit Museum

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...eriod-end-date

A number of locations in Leave-voting areas have been earmarked as potential sites for the museum, which aims to tell the story of the struggle for Brexit over the decades. It will feature memorabilia including newspaper cartoons, Wetherspoon beer mats, one of Nigel Farage’s old suits and even pro-Brexit condoms.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 10:50 PM

Re: Brexit Museum

Good grief - please tell me this is a joke?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 11:07 PM

'Fraid not. Organisers are appealing for people to look around to find items to include in the museum and archive.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2020, 11:57 PM

To coin a phrase: brexit is history.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 07:49 AM

I've got a BOLLOCKS TO BREXIT badge. An old lady was handing them out in Westminster last year.

And I've got a nice pic of some campaigners ...
(click to enlarge)
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 09:02 AM

What next? A pandemic musical?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
What next? A pandemic musical?
Why do you need to be in the EU Tessa ?
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 10:23 AM

Much as I want to leave the EU; and support Brexit; and admire Nigel, I think this is a silly idea
Collect the items for the future maybe, but it's too soon to put them on public display

Besides, all that will happen is that the Lefty - Liberal - Remainers will show their usual contempt for democracy and their refusal to accept other points of view by defacing and destroying the place; aided and encouraged by Channel 4 and the BBC no doubt
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
Much as I want to leave the EU; and support Brexit; and admire Nigel, I think this is a silly idea
Collect the items for the future maybe, but it's too soon to put them on public display

Besides, all that will happen is that the Lefty - Liberal - Remainers will show their usual contempt for democracy and their refusal to accept other points of view by defacing and destroying the place; aided and encouraged by Channel 4 and the BBC no doubt
This is why I think it's a great idea.

A permanent reminder of who these people are who refuse to accept our democracy and the decision made by the people.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2020, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
This is why I think it's a great idea.

A permanent reminder of who these people are who refuse to accept our democracy and the decision made by the people.
Ahh yes....... I never thought of it from that point of view

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top