Join for free
Page 9 of 754 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 > Last »
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2015, 11:35 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

I have never watched the Syndicate Jess. In fact haven't got round to watching anything tonight, just been pottering about doing other stuff and out my walk of course.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2015, 07:47 AM

Morning all. Not as nice here this morning. I'll watch The Syndicate tonight Jess. I'm fair enjoying it. You're doing great with your walking Dorothy. Makes all the difference if it's a nice evening.

Have a good day and catch up later x
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2015, 10:06 AM

Dorothy the Syndicate has been really good. Myra weather not very nice here either this morning, so its a bit of housework and then into town.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2015, 08:40 PM

good evening girls. Jess did you buy anything nice in town? Weather not that great here either. I think it might be dry and sunny for a time on Saturday, let's hope so. Myra you'll get a change of shops to look around in Ayr at the weekend while Martin is in Liverpool. I heard from my sister today, they are having a nice holiday caravanning in Yorkshire, weather fairly good but windy. They are having a barbecue tonight.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2015, 08:45 PM

Hi again girls.

Dorothy, I'm glad your sister is having nicer weather for her holidays. Makes such a difference.

I'm not that long home to be honest. I was visiting at Crosshouse Hospital. First time I've ever been to that hospital, but found it easily. Left with a heavy heart.

Just had dinner and am sitting chilling for a while.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

24-06-2015, 09:31 PM

hi Myra sounds like it was a sad visit for you to the hospital tonight (HUGS). I am pretty much chilling myself. Just spoke to my dad on the phone and he is doing fine. Will see him at the weekend. We are going to have a look in town and see what is going on as it will be Armed Forces Day so I'm sure there will be things to see, then have a wee bite to eat and a drinkiepoo later
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2015, 10:10 PM

Hi Dorothy I didn't go anywhere today I stayed home and did some housework for a change. I'm sure there will be plenty to do on Saturday in town with your dad. Myra a few of my neighbours got to Crosshouse to visit friends and family, sorry to hear you had a heavy heart when leaving there. Margaret was up visiting Jean today and they took the trachie off for a while, she was also in a chair and had a drink of water today as well. The next thing she will be getting is a cup of tea.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

24-06-2015, 10:51 PM

hi Jess. I am sure you are glad to get the housework out of the way. I hope Jean enjoys her cup of tea when she gets it... it will probably taste fab after all this time. I'm watching Holby City now. Ben came in from work earlier, and ate his chicken curry which I had made.. I don't think it touched the sides
valentinojess
largs, scotland

24-06-2015, 10:56 PM

Dorothy its good to hear that she is making progress, looking forward to seeing her tomorrow. Don't mention curry I'd really love to go for one.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

25-06-2015, 09:38 PM

hi Jess how was Jean when you saw her at the hospital today? Its been dreary rainy here but not at all cold. Friday tomorrow so I'm glad of that. Pay day today so I am glad of that too!! I went into town after work and got a couple of summery things as it won't really be that long before the summer stuff disappears from the shops.

Page 9 of 754 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top