Join for free
Page 3 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 05:15 PM

Re: I shall never understand Men

Originally Posted by SallyS ->
Silly old policeman, he obviously had nothing better do do.

Probably not, there was very little crime then. I think there was one murder, during the whole of my childhood.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 05:25 PM

When my husband was gritting the steps he was wearing shorts and sandals, I think the years on the milk round addled his brain and affected his temperature gauges
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 05:26 PM

Going back to postmen, I understand that the reason for shorts in wet weather is that it is more comfortable than wet trousers flapping round their legs!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I thought long johns had died out with my grandparents generation!

Don't you ever go shopping ?
People use them for sking or underneath jeans ( jeans are very cold) they call them thermals now.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
People use them for sking or underneath jeans ( jeans are very cold) they call them thermals now.
I do most of my clothes shopping on-line or at Tesco where I have never seen long johns.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I do most of my clothes shopping on-line or at Tesco where I have never seen long johns.

For your edification Tara:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/l/men...erwear-n-c88dr
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

28-02-2018, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
For your edification Tara:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/l/men...erwear-n-c88dr
Hmmmm! I am glad my husband is not so adorned.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
My husband wears them for fishing and sailing.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->
Going back to postmen, I understand that the reason for shorts in wet weather is that it is more comfortable than wet trousers flapping round their legs!
Also you will find a lot of them wear shorts even in cold weather if they're getting in and out of vans all day as they get too hot inside the van.
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
This morning I saw the postman further down my road.
He was well wrapped up, woolly bobble hat, big coat zipped up . . . . and shorts!!
Why?

Then I called in M & S for a coffee, bought a paper, and saw a pictured of a nude man in Brighton - wasn't you, was it UJ?
There he was, little bare botty, on the beach in nothing but a swimming hat of all things, just heading into the sea for a swim!!
They said it was minus 5.

If the icy water caused a cardiac arrest, who is to blame?
Why should the rescue people have to risk their own lives to help a half-witted exhibitionist like that?

Has anyone seen a nude woman bathing in the sea today? NO.
Has anyone seen a postlady in shorts today? NO.

So why do men have to do these things?

I shall never understand men.

haha....yep, ive seen it Mups.....
i live in the next village to brighton, and my postmen and women, still wearing their shorts......actually, i just posted this on another thread ...lol....
AND ......there were 4 guys at the nudist beach , not sure if they had a dip, but 2 were females.......

Page 3 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top