Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:26 PM

Re: Why Don’t Gay People Post On This Forum?

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
How do you know gay people don't post though, they may but just choose not to mention they are gay? I don't talk about me being hetresexual (usually lol) so perhaps they don't feel the need to mention they are gay. I dunno, just a thought x

I agree with Lion Queen.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Lion Queen, You are right, l don’t know.

But... seeing as the Tom Daley thread was quite a heated thread, l am surprised that no gay person came in to support Tom Daley and his husband’s choice to have a baby.

It really was a controversial thread and if there were gay members on here, l felt sure they would have made a contribution to that thread where Tom Daley and his husband, were getting slated...
And what difference would it have made? Surely the support offered to him from the normals was enough?
Why not take the argument even further by asking why there was no support from Lesbians or transexuals or anyone else from the sexually confused community?
There again if we are having to meet a quota then indeed why wasnt there a huge response from the forum gays?
Dare I make an observation? Maybe there are no gay members..no pun intended

I now await the the standard response if you don’t like Tom Daley , then it is obvious you must b a closet gay
Sits back with a beer and a bag of popcorn
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Are folks hiding. People don't usually announce to people that they are hetrosexual when they post or join. Is it important that they do? I would hope it is not necessary to be identified by our sexuality.

Sorry Art, but I agree with Aerolor and Lion Queen on this one.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
How do you know gay people don't post though, they may but just choose not to mention they are gay? I don't talk about me being hetresexual (usually lol) so perhaps they don't feel the need to mention they are gay. I dunno, just a thought x
Agreed ... I don't feel driven to tell everyone my sexuality, but for the record I'm a heterosexual pig ... and I'm lovely.
Besides, I haven't time to wade in and stick up for gays, they can bat for themselves .. it's hard enough sticking up for smokers on here.
Makes you think though dunnit....
Do gays who smoke just shrivel up with shame and die.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sorry Art, but I agree with Aerolor and Lion Queen on this one.
Mups, Honestly, l don’t mind who you agree with, it was just an observation that l thought l would start a thread about.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Surely the support offered to him from the normals was enough?
Why not take the argument even further by asking why there was no support from Lesbians or transexuals or anyone else from the sexually confused community?
Says it all ?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Says it all ?
Don’t be shy princess, enlighten us
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:54 PM

It's kinda reassuring to find some things don't change on here.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2018, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Well, it certainly brought you out of hiding!!

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top