Join for free
Page 18 of 35 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:18 PM

Re: Hair!!!

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Hey Beautiful Filly!
So great to see you back; even with a sore bum

A nap sounds like a fine idea indeed.
Sweet Dreams my friend.

I’m looking forward to driving to Bomamville!
hahaha...hi Bratti, I just need some rest and I'm sure I'll get over my bus ride and "sore bum." It probably could've been worse.

I am going to curl up on the sofa now for a while until the Y&R comes on...

hahaha...I won't be driving anywhere in the near future as my car has given up the ghost...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 10:53 PM

I guess since this thread went off topic it’s now in the ‘general chat’ section.

Ok
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 11:00 PM

I think I’ll take that nap now.
What a slap in the head that was.
The more I understand people , the more I love my dogs.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 11:03 PM

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 11:08 PM

I guess since this thread went off topic it’s now in the ‘general chat’ section.

Ok
...... If you have a problem with a moderator action, you may make a complaint to the Admin directly by using the Feedback section.
Thank you
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 11:09 PM

My hair hasn't been the same since the dog buried in the garden.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 11:16 PM

Bratti....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
My hair hasn't been the same since the dog buried in the garden.
Psmith, just haul it out and we will wash it out for you, and even do it up in curls.....it will be as good as new.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

28-03-2018, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
...... If you have a problem with a moderator action, you may make a complaint to the Admin directly by using the Feedback section.
Thank you
No. I have no complaints whatsoever about the moderator action. The two comments weren’t related at all.

Thank you
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

29-03-2018, 10:42 AM

Good morning my beautiful friend Bratti......

I hope you are having a good day and getting ready for a nice Easter week-end.....

Are you celebrating? How will you wear your hair? I haven't gotten the spray yet because I had to go out of town with Filly as something important came up.....which I will tell you about when we have PM privileges....

This is the Easter week-end and I wanted my colors because I am going somewhere nice and I have a beautiful black dress to wear and my hair purple and silver would have been awesome, but you know s*** happens sometimes....

But looking on the good side of things, I have a great week-end planned with my son & wife on Sunday, Saturday night I am going out to dinner with a MAN, yahoooo, a man...hope I can keep my hands off him.....hahahah, just kiding. he is an old friend, but I like him a lot...

I wish Walmart wasn't so far for me to go. I don't drive anymore. I had cancer and thought I was finished 5 years ago (for the 3rd time)....so I sold my car to my brother...
now I can't afford another one....so I bus it...

Gee, this is a long post....and it is only 5:45am

Bratti ..... big hugs coming up North to Bratti-Land

Page 18 of 35 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top