Join for free
Page 9 of 35 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 02:23 AM

Re: Hair!!!

Hey Blue
I’m not sure what happened to you and it’s actually none of my business.
All I know is that I don’t want to invest my energy in negativity. That’s not what I came to this site for. This is the first senior site I’ve ever been to and I’m not doing anything wrong. I stay out of politics and religion, am polite to others and have no animosity towards anyone here so your warning makes no sense to me. This is the only thread I have and the only reason I made it was due to your recommendation.
I don’t do serious well. Right now I smell burnt toast and feel circuits exploding in my head just discussing this.
I do funny, bratty, silly , and nerdy REALLY well though

My husband calls me his Lucy. Today I walked out of the bank and flipped right over the outside railing.
I now have a gashed bleeding shin and and badly bruised thighs but have to admit it looked hilarious!!!!

And since it’s St. Patrick’s Day I celebrated with GREEN! It’s not my favourite colour but it was fun.

Sooo Blue, please don’t feel like you need to protect me. I’m wearing my big girl pants.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	B7F712B0-AC93-4F5E-941B-0918E956C6B1.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	5457   Click image for larger version

Name:	4BE5FAE3-5578-4274-8F14-CBB8C9EEDCFD.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	5458  
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Sooo Blue, please don’t feel like you need to protect me. I’m wearing my big girl pants.
I am happy to hear that.....

Someone once said that we are known by the company we keep. I didn't want you to get hurt by keeping company with me. But since, you wear big girl pants, I shall leave it up to you to deal with, if it starts kicking you in the pants.

My fav colour is also not green, but it is fun for a day like St. Pat's eh?

I also got hurt yesterday, I got hit on the head with a cupboard door. Have a big lump right in the center of my forehead. I am very clumsy.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 08:21 PM

Loved my long hair lost it to chemo and just as it was starting to come back just a little bum fluff on top got shock of my life and it's all fallen out again. Looks like I'm wearing a wig and turban for a while longer.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Loved my long hair lost it to chemo and just as it was starting to come back just a little bum fluff on top got shock of my life and it's all fallen out again. Looks like I'm wearing a wig and turban for a while longer.
Sorry to hear that Julie. I have been where you are....it's been over 5 years now for me. I hope things get better for you soon.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I am happy to hear that.....

Someone once said that we are known by the company we keep. I didn't want you to get hurt by keeping company with me. But since, you wear big girl pants, I shall leave it up to you to deal with, if it starts kicking you in the pants.

My fav colour is also not green, but it is fun for a day like St. Pat's eh?

I also got hurt yesterday, I got hit on the head with a cupboard door. Have a big lump right in the center of my forehead. I am very clumsy.

Hey there Blue,
Yes the green is fun for St. Pat’s Day but also perfect for elvenwear.
When I first put this colour on, my husband says it looks like my hairs going mouldy but then I tie it all back and it looks a lot different. I just thought I’d post a pic of it while it looked mouldy just for some freak factor.

I’m clumsy also. I’ve constantly got bruises on my body. Just last month we went skating and I wiped out about six times . Of course I came home black & blue with a fat lip but it was all worth it.

I hope your head feels better. Banging into cupboards and doors is something I do often also. Last summer I knocked myself out while building my greenhouse. My black eye was very colourful.
I play hard!

Did you get your colours yet?

I’m glad to see you here.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-03-2018, 12:02 AM

I feel better about posting on this thread now that I know you are ok with it....

I will be getting the colours this week, but it will be towards the end of the week. I have been super busy with medical appointments, with the catarct surgery in April, there is a ton of things I had to get completed....and I still have a busy week until Thurs or Friday. I should have just ordered them on the internet, they would have been here by now...

I have a friend who is going to go with me and pick some colours also. Her hair is longer and it will look awesome. I will post pics of her also. when we get at it.

Beautiful Filly is a friend of mine (she lives in Bowmanville, the other side of Toronto) and I will be at her house after my catarct surgery, so I am going to take the colours with me. She has pure white hair. She has never dyed it, I am going to talk her into trying some with me. Once she knows it will just wash out, I know she will do it.....should be fun,
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-03-2018, 12:11 AM

PS: I like your phone case....
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

19-03-2018, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Hi Julie,
I’m so sorry for your loss. I had previously read your posts about it and i almost cried for you. Its difficult for anyone to lose their hair but especially for a women.

Menopause is also hard on women. There’s a correlation between hormone changes and DHT.

Wishing you the best
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

19-03-2018, 12:52 AM

Just today I got an email from a friend who had cataract s removed from both eyes and he had a 90% recovery with both eyes.

Oh It’s beautiful filly that lives in Bowmanville. In the introductions that post stuck out at me but I couldn’t remember who it was from.
You ladies are going to have so much fun.
If she has pure white hair, she will totally rock these colours. Many younger women bleach their hair to add colour but when you go naturally grey, silver or white, the colours are crisp and clean.
And CLEARLY from my pictures you can tell they wash out. One reason I wanted to grow in my silvers was so I could have fun playing with these colours.

If I may offer a helpful suggestion:
If you just want to try colour on a small section of your hair, then pull out that amount of hair and put paper towel underneath. It makes application much easier and cleaner.

Please take pictures and post them.
I can’t wait to see them and read about your adventure.
Oh how fun. If I were closer I would love to help colour your hair.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

19-03-2018, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
PS: I like your phone case....
Thanks!
$20

Page 9 of 35 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top