Join for free
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 06:48 PM

Another quizz

Aww, let's try another quizz. It is short and sweet.

What is your strongest quality?

http://bitecharge.com/play/strongquality/h4

I got:

Compassion

To say you understand people and care for others charitably would be an understatement. You are the kind of gem that people spend years trying to find. A deeply compassionate soul, you love and help others altruistically. You have a genuine affection that is easily recognizable and highly commendable. Honestly, we'd all want nothing more than to have more of you in this world!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 06:53 PM

Re: Another quizz

I have -

Intellect

You seem to have a remarkably astute inner self. Your brain can naturally understand and deduce complex topics very well. Your discerning and recognition abilities are keen. You focus on the things you consider important in life, and you tend to excel at new things faster than most humans can.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 06:56 PM

Jeez, Im never going to get the dinner on at this rate

I got

Intellect

You seem to have a remarkably astute inner self. Your brain can naturally understand and deduce complex topics very well. Your discerning and recognition abilities are keen. You focus on the things you consider important in life, and you tend to excel at new things faster than most humans can.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 07:12 PM

I know, I have to leave too.....but these quizzes are so much fun.....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 07:18 PM

I got Compassion
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 10:54 PM

Intellect

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 11:51 PM

I got Kindness.

(But I've forgotten what it said about it).

Ooer. I just did it again to see what the 'Kindness' bit said, and this time I got 'Compassion' instead.

Compassion
To say you understand people and care for others charitably would be an understatement. You are the kind of gem that people spend years trying to find. A deeply compassionate soul, you love and help others altruistically. You have a genuine affection that is easily recognizable and highly commendable. Honestly, we'd all want nothing more than to have more of you in this world!
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 11:52 PM

Intellect for me. 👍
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2018, 11:08 AM

Strength of character..

..oh and a good helping of modesty too..

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top