Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 11:12 PM

Re: Dog Sitting

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
High 5, Blue...and, Mum's the word where Gracie is concerned. After being around Gracie and the kitties last weekend and Measha this weekend...hmmm, is there a doggie or a kitty in your future? Just sayin'...

I think there's still 3 of Marilyn's doggie treats left. I am breaking them in half and Gracie just loves them.

By the by...did Marilyn like her peanut butter cookies?
I forgot about those peanut butter cookies, I wonder if she found them...I better ask her before they end up going stale...wherever they are....

No, no doggie in the future or cat I don't think. I am afraid I might get sick and not be able to look after it properly...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
I know, I know. Our dog has all the certification for international travel to most countries. We did consider taking him to Georgia where my dear wife's family is. But the thought of him in a crate for a nine hour flight just didn't sit well with me. So we paid for them to come to us.

I didn't mean to derail the topic.
Max goes almost everywhere with us but now and again we have to leave him at home. A few days ago, a neighbour asked if we would drive her and her sickly cat to the vet. Of course we did. But Max and a cat on the back seat in his space was a non starter. So he stayed home.

Our neighbour, the lovely Liz, came to dog sit.
You didn't derail anything, I love hearing from you.

Max would hate being in a crate that long....I am glad you didn't do it.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I forgot about those peanut butter cookies, I wonder if she found them...I better ask her before they end up going stale...wherever they are....

No, no doggie in the future or cat I don't think. I am afraid I might get sick and not be able to look after it properly...

I know, Blue...just kidding.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 11:27 PM

Awww that little pup is adorable. Enjoy that furbaby sitting blue, I would. X
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

01-09-2018, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
I know, Blue...just kidding.
What are you kidding about honey? The cookies or the pet....
I haven't given up on the rat idea yet. I have to get someone to take me to the pet store. I already got a pet sitter lined up if I should get any pet at all. She has a bird and she loves animals, she was over to visit Measha and she said if we ever need her to dog sit, she will...and she told me to go ahead and get a pet and she would be my pet-sitter and it would be all free sitting. I am free sitting this week-end also. I wouldn't think of charging for taking care of a pet because I love the company.....

I have something else going on now (as of today)....I'll send you an email and tell you all about it, so you can keep your fingers crossed for me.....
Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
What are you kidding about honey? The cookies or the pet....
I haven't given up on the rat idea yet. I have to get someone to take me to the pet store. I already got a pet sitter lined up if I should get any pet at all. She has a bird and she loves animals, she was over to visit Measha and she said if we ever need her to dog sit, she will...and she told me to go ahead and get a pet and she would be my pet-sitter and it would be all free sitting. I am free sitting this week-end also. I wouldn't think of charging for taking care of a pet because I love the company.....

I have something else going on now (as of today)....I'll send you an email and tell you all about it, so you can keep your fingers crossed for me.....

Blue...I was kidding about you getting a doggie or a kitty... WOW, Blue...that's good to know because it's important to have someone lined up to pet sit if needed...

OMGoodness...if Marilyn hasn't found the cookies yet, I fear they'll be gone bad...in this heat.

Okie-dokie...Blue, I shall wait with bated breath to hear your news...fingers crossed!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

01-09-2018, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Awww that little pup is adorable. Enjoy that furbaby sitting blue, I would. X
Thanks Lion....I love her.

I am taking her for a walk now, so when I get her all dressed up in her diamonds and pink, I will post a picture....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

02-09-2018, 12:09 AM

Measha in her little pink harness and I couldn't get the sparklies showing very well with my laptop. A wee bit on the 1st one.

Beautiful Filly

03-09-2018, 05:21 PM

Aww Blue, just look at Little Miss Measha...all decked out in her Sunday, go to meeting best... You aren't going to want to give her back, eh?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 05:33 PM

Ah Blue, she is adorable. Do you know what breed of dog she is?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top