Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:08 PM

Croydon cat killer named

I Think.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/09/2...eaths-mystery/
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:30 PM

Re: Croydon cat killer named

Not sure of that link Galty?
They wanted me to agree to stuff I didn't understand?

I saw on the news tea time they now saying they reckon a fox has been doing the cat killing in Croydon, is that what you were saying?

Personally, I am not convinced.
I do think foxes might account for some of the killings, but in that case, how do the explain the decapitated ones or ones with legs cut off, being returned and left on the owner's door steps to find?

You'd think the 'experts' would be able to tell if a head or limbs had been chewed off - or hacked off, wouldn't you!
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

20-09-2018, 08:34 PM

Fox my ass some low life has been killing these poor cats.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Not sure of that link Galty?
They wanted me to agree to stuff I didn't understand?

I saw on the news tea time they now saying they reckon a fox has been doing the cat killing in Croydon, is that what you were saying?

Personally, I am not convinced.
I do think foxes might account for some of the killings, but in that case, how do the explain the decapitated ones or ones with legs cut off, being returned and left on the owner's door steps to find?

You'd think the 'experts' would be able to tell if a head or limbs had been chewed off - or hacked off, wouldn't you!
That's what I'm not sure about.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:44 PM

DAILY mAIL NEWS.'A massive fail!' Owners who say their pets WERE slaughtered by the Croydon Cat Killer react in fury to police claim that cars and foxes were to blame for deaths of 500 animals .
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 08:47 PM

That's way I said I Think.

I don't on the whole buy it.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 09:23 PM

Easy way out of it!
My cat Gypsy saw off a fox, I don't think many foxes would take on a cat. Perhaps the cats the foxes were seen with had already been killed.
Could be someone setting a dog or dogs on cats, I heard they do this for "sport", then dumping the bodies.
Nasty business!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 12:53 AM

Are there that many foxes in Croydon ?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 02:51 AM

cats are decimating the bird life of England - it's about time the tables were turned
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
cats are decimating the bird life of England
How do you know?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top