Join for free
Page 529 of 737 « First < 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 539 579 629 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 05:22 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Cheating so and so's - you know who I mean - don't you, Dongles!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Have you ever tried ringing the DWP?
That music will drive you nuts! I think they hope it will make you hang up!

Btw, I am now today, officially a pensioner! 5 years and 7 months later than expected but at least now everything can annoy me legitimately
Congratulations Tess, welcome to the gang!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 07:03 PM

I feel soooo old
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 09:10 PM

I feel soooo old
Noooooo TessA, the good times start here......
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 09:24 PM

I've got a rotten cold so I decided to do an online Tesco order, struggled to get up to £40 so I didn't have to pay the extra £4. Then thought, "Sod you! I'm not giving you my money when you don't stock half the things I used to buy!" Pressed "Empty basket"! That'll show 'em!
I caught this cold, I think, from a check out operator in their supermarket, she got a soaking wet tissue out and blew her nose in it just before checking out my stuff, I had quite a bit and had waited a while so bit my tongue! I think they should put antibac gel on their tills for snotty staff or make them stay at home!
I might just pop in there before my cold disappears and breathe a lot!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 10:00 PM

I've got a rotten cold so I decided to do an online Tesco order, struggled to get up to £40 so I didn't have to pay the extra £4. Then thought, "Sod you! I'm not giving you my money when you don't stock half the things I used to buy!" Pressed "Empty basket"! That'll show 'em!
I caught this cold, I think, from a check out operator in their supermarket, she got a soaking wet tissue out and blew her nose in it just before checking out my stuff, I had quite a bit and had waited a while so bit my tongue! I think they should put antibac gel on their tills for snotty staff or make them stay at home!
That's a suggestion worth putting to them. If they just sneezed and put their hand over their mouths they will have germs on their hands handing the money to you. Antibac gel might help somewhat, I dunno but worth a mention
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 10:12 PM

Sainsbury used to make lovely Pizza that were really thick and my OH and I really enjoyed one every couple of weeks but now they've changed them to these horrible skinny ones about as thick as luncheon meat and tough as old boots, they can p*** off i'm not buying skinny ones ever.

This annoys me ..
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2019, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Sainsbury used to make lovely Pizza that were really thick and my OH and I really enjoyed one every couple of weeks but now they've changed them to these horrible skinny ones about as thick as luncheon meat and tough as old boots, they can p*** off i'm not buying skinny ones ever.

This annoys me ..
Yes, wet thin ones are very annoying.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 12:06 AM

I had this happen (not in Tesco but a local shop). I left a scathing review about hygiene and snotty hankies.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

07-11-2019, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->

This annoys me ..
Sainbury's goin' darrrn basser.

Page 529 of 737 « First < 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 539 579 629 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top