Join for free
littleannie
Cheshire UK
littleannie is female 

25-11-2019, 02:46 PM

New tablet

I have just bought a Samsung tablet. It has a lot of children's games apps preinstalled, which I don't want. Is it safe to uninstall them please?
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 04:45 PM

Re: New tablet

I am unable to answer your query but I am sure someone else will be able to help you out, LA.

However, can I ask which model you purchased, as I am thinking about a gift for my wee granddaughter?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by littleannie ->
I have just bought a Samsung tablet. It has a lot of children's games apps preinstalled, which I don't want. Is it safe to uninstall them please?
Simply touch and hold the app you wish to remove and an uninstall option will appear at the top of the screen. Keeping your finger on the app, drag it to where it says uninstall and that will get rid of it.
littleannie
Cheshire UK
littleannie is female 

25-11-2019, 05:50 PM

Thank you for that Judd.

Last Tango - It is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A. 2019 32 GB, 10.1 screen.
It was on special offer in Currys. They also throw in a hard cover and micro sd memory card. All for £149. Good value I think.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top