Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 09:00 AM

Broadchurch

Broadchurch ends tonight and I'll be glued to the set to find out who done it..

My money's on the postman, who hasn't been mentioned since episode one after he was seen arguing with Danny. I reckon he is a drug dealer and Danny was his delivery boy.

Who do you think did it?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 09:12 AM

Re: Broadchurch

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Broadchurch ends tonight and I'll be glued to the set to find out who done it..

My money's on the postman, who hasn't been mentioned since episode one after he was seen arguing with Danny. I reckon he is a drug dealer and Danny was his delivery boy.

Who do you think did it?
I never watch it Barry, mind you I do not have time to watch much TV, I bet it was the Butler.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 09:31 AM

Hello Plantman, my husband watches this and he reckons it's a bloke that was in the pub in earlier episodes as it showed the police running after him and he had curly hair at the back and the bloke in the pub had curly hair.

We will see I watched a few of them because it is filmed at West Bay in Dorset (also where "Harbour Lights" was filmed) and it was our second home and we know it really well. A beautiful part of the country.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 09:49 AM

I think its the DCI ..... or what ever his title is ...boss policeman
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 11:18 AM

Can't wait to see whodunnit! It's been a brilliant series! Shame it has to end really!
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 06:28 PM

Hey I wonder if its the reporter .... trying to make some news to report to get his name known ?
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 07:25 PM

I've a hunch its the detective lady's hubby. Don't know why but he's not been featured much and the son seems to be hiding something.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 10:09 PM

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!! I was right.
Didn't guess the reason though.

It said at the end that Broadchurch will return. Will it be the trial or another murder?
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!! I was right.
Didn't guess the reason though.

It said at the end that Broadchurch will return. Will it be the trial or another murder?

Well done Cheshire Cat It was a bit disappointing that we found out so early who the killer was, still at least we know now.

Yes we wondered what it meant by Broadchurch will return.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 02:21 PM

Sorry Alicat have to disagree, I thought that the way it was disclosed early on then back tracked was a refreshing change from the last minute disclosure usually seen. I am one of the ones who suspected Miller, mainly because he rushed forward the other day to grab the skate-board and appeared nervous when his missus came out and blocked him. I said at the time that he was probably attempting to create a reason for his d.n.a. being on it, and of course from a distance he could easily be confused with the plumbers mate.

But have one or two questions; the sergeants sister says she saw someone putting a bag, which could have contained clothes, into a bin, but how on earth could she have suspected that it was clothes from that distance, at that angle and in the middle of the night? Furthermore, granting that it was the clothes he had been wearing, where did he get the change of clothes? Had he supposedly gone back to the house and changed and then left again to dump the bag? And how come in all the time since the killing, she had not noticed that her husband was missing an entire outfit??

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top