Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 04:27 PM

Re: X Factor/BGT

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Wow, your comments get stronger and more vindictive.
I'm only just getting warmed up
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
At least it appears they've got rid of Cheryl Whateverhernameisnow - some of the clips of her contestant choices I saw on Gogglebox were bizarre to say the least. Some who showed a modicum of musicality and could hold a tune were passed by by talentless, tuneless screechers. Maybe the half decent singers made Chezzer realise how bad she is as a singer and didn't want to be upstaged? Still, she was nice to look at.
Really I thought CW was wasting away before my eyes becoming more hollow cheeked and boney by the week. I kept waiting for the medics to appear and carry her off as she expired on stage
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 04:32 PM

I don't care for the Scherzinger woman, I thought to be a judge of a singing competition you do need to know a bit about music and be someone people have heard of . I hadn't heard of her.

I am delighted to see Dermot back better than the useless pair we had last year who couldn't get the contestants names and timing right .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't care for the Scherzinger woman, I thought to be a judge of a singing competition you do need to know a bit about music and be someone people have heard of . I hadn't heard of her.

I am delighted to see Dermot back better than the useless pair we had last year who couldn't get the contestants names and timing right .
She was the lead singer of The Pussycats Dolls, the biggest female group in the world.

As for judging a singing comp, she's far more qualified than the others.....being able to sing.

And of course the theme tune to Slumdog Millionaire.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

27-08-2016, 04:58 PM

She was the lead singer of The Pussycats Dolls, the biggest female group in the world.

As for judging a singing comp, she's far more qualified than the others.....being able to sing.

And of course the theme tune to Slumdog Millionaire.
So I am told Tpin , that still doesn't make her knowledgeable when it comes to picking a good singer and I still hadn't heard of her until she joined the programme which I suspect was more to do with her being Simon's 'type' than anything else .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
So I am told Tpin , that still doesn't make her knowledgeable when it comes to picking a good singer and I still hadn't heard of her until she joined the programme which I suspect was more to do with her being Simon's 'type' than anything else .
C'mon Meg....did you really expect Simon to ask you if you'd heard of her before offering her a contract?

I hadn't heard of Louis Walsh before X Factor, come to think of it I'd never heard of Simon Cowell. But we trusted them both even though they were responsible for Zig and Zag and then Jedward
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

27-08-2016, 05:20 PM

C'mon Meg....did you really expect Simon to ask you if you'd heard of her before offering her a contract?

I hadn't heard of Louis Walsh before X Factor, come to think of it I'd never heard of Simon Cowell. But we trusted them both even though they were responsible for Zig and Zag and then Jedward
I haven't heard of Zig and Zag were they judges
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

27-08-2016, 05:30 PM

I think Jedward are the puppet version of Zig and Zag

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

27-08-2016, 05:34 PM

I think Jedward are the puppet version of Zig and Zag
Aggggg spare me please...
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2016, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I hope you're joking pal
'Keef' Richards - yes. Lemon - don't make me laff!

Think I'll vacate this thread in search of something more thought-provoking.
You will be sorely missed by us all honest....

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top