Join for free
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 12:08 PM

Fundamental changes, please.

Having just read the 'Why' thread, I think it would be prudent for the Admin to alter the subtext under the 'latest post' link to include Harbal.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 01:08 PM

Re: Fundamental changes, please.

I have no idea what you're talking about PooBear. No offence.

However, as this is a technical request thread, I hope you don;t mind my hijacking with a question about "unwieldy" threads? Once a thread is moved to that section, for reasons unknown people are no longer able to post on it. If contributors still wish to squabble or whatever, then I see no reason for them not to be allowed to since these threads are not visible to non-members and they don;t get in the way of other sections.

I might have misread Azz's sticky, but I can't see where he said the threads would become locked against further posting.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 01:12 PM

Re: Fundamental changes, please.

Please note, any suggestions/queries about the running of the site should be posted in a thread in the Forum Feedback or Contact Staff sections at the top of the home page .
Thank you .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top