Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2012, 06:50 PM

Re: It's that time again, 'Strictly Come Dancing' is almost upon us ..

I think all the girls will swoon over Nicky Byrne Don't know if he will be good at dancing though as Westlife didn't do very much dancing, they always sang live.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2012, 09:19 PM

Looking forward to Saturday nights now-was hoping Bruce had retired from the show, but no such luck!

Only one celebrity I'm not keen on, and that's Jerry Hall. Comes over as a right poser, and poor Anton got landed with her!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2012, 03:35 PM

The first show of this year's 'Strictly' proved to be better than I had hoped for! Looks like there are going to be some good dancers in the weeks to come.

Sid Owen surprised me the most, he has rhythm!
Louis Smith and Flavia were also very good.

I felt sorry for Victoria Pendleton, nothing went right for her but I'm sure with Brendan's encouragement she will gain more confidence in herself.

My favourite so far? It has to be Lisa Riley and Robin .....they were brilliant and looked like they were having such fun with their cha cha cha. Well done to Lisa for lifting Robin at the end of their dance!

Brucie? No change!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2012, 04:26 PM

Mags I felt so sorry for Victoria I didn't think she deserved to come last behind J Ball. She was clearly a nervous wreck.

Sid did well, not sure he will do so in the Latin though , and Denise is one to watch .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2012, 04:35 PM

I think Denise has a slight advantage over the other competitors seeing that she has appeared in several West End shows

I agree with you about Johnny Ball, Meg .... Victoria was better than him, he did look lost at times...
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2012, 08:43 PM

I was surprised how well Lisa and Robin dance went. They seemed to really enjoy there dance. Do hope they do as well with the rest of the dances.

Johnny Ball should be one of the first to go. Though for his age he did do well.

Not to keen on Jerry Hall, poor Anton.

Victoria had a bad dance, do hope she gets over her nerves.

Should be interesting to see how they all improve over the weeks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

14-10-2012, 02:42 PM

A few of the celebrity dancers are beginning to stand out amonst the others in Week 2.

My favourites at this time are Colin & Kristina, Louis & Flavia and Denise & James. I have a lot of admiration for Lisa & Robin, Lisa's enthusiasm and hard work is encouraging.

My least favourites are Jerry & Anton, Michael & Natalie, Johnny & Iveta and Nicky & Karen.

Who will leave tonight? My vote goes to Michael and Natalie
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2012, 03:02 PM

Mags I am sorry to say I fell asleep last night and missed most of it but will catch up
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

14-10-2012, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mags I am sorry to say I fell asleep last night and missed most of it but will catch up
Oh Meg, I didn't think it was quite that boring!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

14-10-2012, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Oh Meg, I didn't think it was quite that boring!
No just tired Mags it is early days yet in the competition, I find it gets more exciting when a few 'no hopers' have gone

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top