Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 03:59 PM

Re: Would You Strip Off And Appear On Television For Charity?

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think most of the "Full Monty" strip offs on TV were for things like testicular cancer & breast cancer. Of course they raised money, but the point of the programmes was to encourage people to get checked!

For people who have never had cancer I would like to say that if you wait till you have pain, or any other discomfort, then the cancer will already be more difficult to recover from. The dreadful pain doesn't appear till the cancer is causing problems to how your body works!

I applaud any celebrity who strips off to do these "Full Monty" programmes, because they don't do it to show off their bodies, they do it so people will get help sooner & maybe survive.

This Covid virus has prevented people going to get checked, and every month that passes means that you have less chance of survival. I say to everybody " Please get any small changes to you body checked asap, because the sooner you do, the more chance of survival you have!

For those who don't know me, I know what I am talking about because in 2011 I got tested for possible cancer. It was cancer, and because I caught it early I am still here today!
Hi

Brilliant Post Twinks.

You are an inspiration.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Well, this lot (celebrity males and females) will be!
Yes, l know it’s for some really good causes but please save us from Coleen Nolan and 62 year old Linda Lusardi!

Is this something you could do when you were in your sixties or at your age now?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...re_article-top
What! In this cold weather, you must be joking.

Now if it was summer .......................
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 04:38 PM

Yes, l know it’s for some really good causes but please save us from Coleen Nolan and 62 year old Linda Lusardi!

Is this something you could do when you were in your sixties or at your age now?

I'm too old to climb up unto the TV anymore!

I could stand in front, though!

If the money was right.....!

Oooops - quote on the wrong thread, never mind, no-one's perfect!

Apologies, all!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 07:12 PM

I once stripped off for charity, completely in the buff, all the people shouting and cheering, unfortunately, the cats protection league shop manager took a dim view, my case comes up next week..
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
I once stripped off for charity, completely in the buff, all the people shouting and cheering, unfortunately, the cats protection league shop manager took a dim view, my case comes up next week..
There's deffo a "pussy" joke there somewhere
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 09:12 PM

Did the cats put in a complaint Primus....?

I can't see why, most cats are quite partial to a 'Bloater'...
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Did the cats put in a complaint Primus....?

I can't see why, most cats are quite partial to a 'Bloater'...
I’ve been charged with unnecessary cruelty and suffering to animals, apparently some went blind...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 11:57 AM

I’ve been charged with unnecessary cruelty and suffering to animals, apparently some went blind...
Sorry to hear that Primus, I like cats.....
Best keep your kit on in the future...
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 12:03 PM

Yes I would, but I must point out that I am 77. Decades ago I used to be an evening life model whilst we were saving up for our 1st house deposit, as did my then fiancé as it was a way of gaining extra and necessary income. Later after marriage she also modelled whilst pregnant as ladies in that condition were in high demand. After the birth of our 1st child she gave up as our baby needed her more
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 12:33 PM

Not on ice, a blokes Puck would be frozen!

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top