Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 04:24 PM

Re: Beards or clean shaven

A hairy gob must be a great breeding ground for covid!

Right in there, inside the mask!

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 07:16 PM

I prefer clean shaven but some men look fine with beards. Prince Harry springs to mind.

But I was shocked recently to see tv presenter Johnathan Maitland with a full shaggy beard looking completely unrecognisable. It was only his voice that ID’d him. Oh and even Nick Knowles looked dreadful on a recent DIY sos complete with beard and his hair tied back in an Alice band.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 07:48 PM

I have a beard that's now turned silvery-white. I keep it short and off my neck. No sideburns either. My right ear was pierced when I was eighteen years old and have worn a silver sleeper in it ever since.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
A hairy gob must be a great breeding ground for covid!

Right in there, inside the mask!

Or it could act as a face-mask if bushy enough?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 01:50 PM

Hi

Clean shaven for many years.

I cannot use a wet razor now, cut myself and I bleed profusely for hours due to my medication.

Electric razors have never been good for me, so I have a trimmer which I set to 1mm,

I prefer my ladies clean shaven, but with a discreet tattoo.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2020, 04:32 PM

I have a moustache which I grew in January 1984 to cover up a particularly angry looking and painful cold sore. I shaved it off once by mistake when I was terribly hungover (V was NOT best pleased I can tell you). I did try to grow a beard to go with it but there were so many gaps in it, I gave up and shaved it off.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2020, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
clean shaven mostly. I have only ever thought one man looked nice with a beard and that is Jessie Pavelka, phwoar
Now that is what I call a Hunk!!

Beard for me!!
HWMO has had a beard for over 40 years. close and very neatly trimmed at all time. I can only recall him ever shaving it off once and I didn't like it at all. Now his beard has turned silver he looks really distinguished. Must admit though, hate a beard that is not close trimmed.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top