Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 10:30 PM

Re: Remainers last stand ???

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I see that the godawful Anna Soubry is demanding (if you please) that Brexit be delayed, the transition period be extended and for Britain to be closely linked to the single market and customs union.

These Remainers are really getting desperate now.

Message to Ms. Sourby. Get Stuffed.
I had to Google Anna Soubry to see what she was up to these days, seems to be in the political wilderness. I remember when she used to read our local Grampian TV news in the eighties.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2020, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
I had to Google Anna Soubry to see what she was up to these days, seems to be in the political wilderness. I remember when she used to read our local Grampian TV news in the eighties.
An awful woman who sadly still does not realise that her attitudes have led her to the wilderness she now inhabits.

It's interesting that she is incapable of doing what her own party's slogan suggests, that being:
"Politics is broken. Let's change it."

Yes dear.
Change it, not go back into the EU for more of the same old same old.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2020, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
An awful woman who sadly still does not realise that her attitudes have led her to the wilderness she now inhabits.

It's interesting that she is incapable of doing what her own party's slogan suggests, that being:
"Politics is broken. Let's change it."

Yes dear.
Change it, not go back into the EU for more of the same old same old.
people like Soubry, Ken Clark, Chukka Ummunna will never admit the people know better than they do. They are hoping and praying that Brexit will be a disaster and let the whole country burn to the ground just so they can say "I told you so".

Yesterdays men ... all of them.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2020, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
people like Soubry, Ken Clark, Chukka Ummunna will never admit the people know better than they do. They are hoping and praying that Brexit will be a disaster and let the whole country burn to the ground just so they can say "I told you so".

Yesterdays men ... all of them.
Indeed so and I think that one hope of the last General Election was that we would see a change in such outdated and out-of-touch attitudes from our political representatives.

Please (*insert preferred deity here*) let Boris prove to be true to his word and not only free us completely from the shackles of the EU, but also have the cojones to reform the House of Lords as he has perviously suggested.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2020, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Indeed so and I think that one hope of the last General Election was that we would see a change in such outdated and out-of-touch attitudes from our political representatives.

Please (*insert preferred deity here*) let Boris prove to be true to his word and not only free us completely from the shackles of the EU, but also have the cojones to reform the House of Lords as he has perviously suggested.
We can only hope Zaphod?
But myself, l doubt Boris will upset the status quo too much because
he is basicly part of it himself?
However, one thing at a time ! I will be content with a clean exit
from the eu mafia for now ! The lords can come later ?

Donkeyman! 👍😁👍
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2020, 04:09 PM

I'm with Donks. First, Brexit - deal or no deal not too fussed which but I do have a slight preference for no deal. Second, later next year, start sorting out the Hice of Lards.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2020, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I'm with Donks. First, Brexit - deal or no deal not too fussed which but I do have a slight preference for no deal. Second, later next year, start sorting out the Hice of Lards.
Softly, softly, catchee monkey Percy ??

Donkeyman! 😁😁
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2020, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Softly, softly, catchee monkey Percy ??

Donkeyman! 😁😁
Abso-bluddy-lutely mate
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2020, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->

And don't forget sorting out BBC bias and the licence fee!
Zaphod
Lincs UK

06-11-2020, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
And don't forget sorting out BBC bias and the licence fee!
Ooh yes, another thing ............. just decriminilisng non-payers will be a good start.
https://www.cityam.com/non-payment-o...ed-with-fines/

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top