Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 11:10 AM

Re: Poland & Hungary Threaten Veto to EU Stimulus Package

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
That is one of Scotlands biggest stumbling blocks if it gets that far.
Not to mention the seperatist movements in France/Spain with Basques; Germany with Bavaria; and far, far more - which, before people start the "no chance" retorts was what used to be thought about Scottish independence - which could well be encouraged by such a new member country.
Yep, Scotland doesn't qualify anyway.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 08:45 PM

Oh dear ....

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-poland-doesnt
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 05:19 PM

I dunno about "Oh dear", Bread, I think that's bluddy marvellous. Hungary and Poland taking on the might of the other 25 EU nations. Brilliant!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I dunno about "Oh dear", Bread, I think that's bluddy marvellous. Hungary and Poland taking on the might of the other 25 EU nations. Brilliant!!
Yes, I'd congratulate Poland and Hungary for their stance.
Also, I don't know about Poland, but Hungary apparently denied the hoards of illegal immigrants entry to their land, so they disagree with other EU 'requirements' as well.

Who knows? They may decide to follow us to freedom and could be the first of a new European free trade organisation without any political control.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

27-11-2020, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Solidarity in action....

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top