Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 02:42 PM

What is Your ''Naughty'' Food

Although my favourite breakfast most mornings is Shreddies with fruit, followed sometimes with a slice of Toast and Marmalade, Just occasionally I have a hankering for something other than the usual bacon, sausage or egg alternative that HWMO enjoys.
So, if I have saved 2 or 3 small cooked leftover potatoes sitting in the fridge from the previous evening's dinner, I just cannot resist slicing them, putting a small pan on the heat, a small amount of oil, a generous dollop of real butter, salt and pepper, tip the potato slices in, cook slowly for five mins each side until they are golden but still soft on the inside. I then cut two generous slices of Tiger Loaf, slather it with enough butter to show teeth marks if bitten, a smudging of tomato ketchup on the top slice, then filled with the crispy potato slices without wasting one of them, until I have what I would describe as a ''doorstopper'' sandwich.
Absolute Heaven!

Do you have a naughty food that you know is certainly not good for you but you just cannot resist?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 02:48 PM

Re: What is Your ''Naughty'' Food

Steak Dianne and/or Beef Wellington - home made.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 02:57 PM

Yum! My favourite steak sauce AT. I wouldn't call them a naughty food though, more a beautiful feast!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 03:05 PM

Chocolate, can eat a lot.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 03:15 PM

I would never say no to a Magnum.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 03:26 PM

Crisps, toast, and cheesy chips!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 03:39 PM

Oh I do love a crisp sandwich. That's granary bread, lashings of Kerrygold, piled high with Kettle Chips, then flattened. Washed down with a can of Tyskie, after a hard days work.

https://kettlechips.co.uk/
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 03:46 PM

Pure White, not vanilla, Ice Cream. and Mint Imperials.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Oh I do love a crisp sandwich. That's granary bread, lashings of Kerrygold, piled high with Kettle Chips, then flattened. Washed down with a can of Tyskie, after a hard days work.

https://kettlechips.co.uk/
Oooh - stop it, d00d, you rascal!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2020, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Steak Dianne and/or Beef Wellington - home made.
I’ve never had beef Wellington

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top