Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 01:42 AM

Re: Flight Radar

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Good thinking blanking out your name!! You'd only get inundated with game requests.
I wasn't going to because there are a number of people on this site that already know it but I vaguely remembered that is it part of the conditions or rules that you don't give away your identity.

The link had 6 likes within 24 hours that's over 10% of the people that can see it.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Good thinking blanking out your name!! You'd only get inundated with game requests.
Don't talk to me about game requests!! I click excitedly on the red message alert, thinking someone has replied to my post, or it's something interesting, and it's just that! Grrr.

Have to then go into settings and block it.
chris
hebrides.uk
chris is female  chris has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 04:30 PM

Hello Cheshire Cat, you can have some cream for that posting. Many thanks.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 04:36 PM

Thank you very much Chris.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2013, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I wasn't going to because there are a number of people on this site that already know it but I vaguely remembered that is it part of the conditions or rules that you don't give away your identity.

The link had 6 likes within 24 hours that's over 10% of the people that can see it.
No, I don't blame you either, its not the safest of sites to give yourself away.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top