Join for free
Page 559 of 1676 « First < 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 659 1059 1559 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 10:23 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Here's one I prepared earlier.

All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
I don’t have to go in search of them
Now I’ve got digital.

Golden Showers!!!!!

Gummy, suck it Up.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 10:35 PM

There are none as blind, as those who do not want to see, and, there are none as stupid as they who forget to remove the lense protectors from their binoculars before peering through them.

Where there is no Lense, there is no Peering.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 11:04 PM

I'm too excited!
Spitty is back.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->

Now I’ve got digital.

Golden Showers!!!!!

Gummy, suck it Up.
we're all adults aren't we - some shower twice a week and others weakly?

have you caught up with all the threads since you've been away?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 01:59 AM

and just to bring us all together in lerve? and a new training week for Jem and Pugsie on embedding images in your thread [ god sounds painful don't it so]

starts off as a strong blues style with zingin guitars but then gets more screamy and moves into hard rock I think?

I initially thought Jack White was screaming for love from a wo man but if you follow the video carefully he has selected a fascinating kaelidoscope of love across the world - group hug perhaps???

and an aside for Pugsie and Spittie - your views on the guitar styles and worthiness would be appreciated [well at least by me!]
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

28-03-2018, 07:25 AM

Not sure where it sits as a genre Gummy but, it is a refreshing track as a single entendre.
BTW, the Guitar is firmly embedded.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

28-03-2018, 08:11 AM

Not sure where it sits as a genre Gummy but, it is a refreshing track as a single entendre.
BTW, the Guitar is firmly embedded.
I'm glad he embedded his guitar wouldn't want it to be wobbling about all over the place. there is an interesting bio video about his career on youtube. he goes back a long way and cuts his own cd's and vinyl records in his workshops. has his own music business. one of his claims to fame is that he wrote-played- and cut a song ready for sale with printed cover in 3hrs - selling it outside his workshop.

ps: he doesn't think apple computers are worth anything!!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 11:58 AM

Now I’ve got digital.
You mean you snuck off and got digitally enhanced without telling us !

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 01:31 PM

One of our aircraft was missing
We thought it was in enemy hands
The pilot kept us all gissing
Then back on a thread he lands.

Nice to hear from you Spitty me lad, what’s this going AWOL without filling in form 634? I’ll overlook it this once.

The space thing is in the news again.
Heading for Mars are we now, they may as well dream on their feet as in bed.
The reason they haven’t colonised Mars yet Pug (besides running out of little green guys to show them the ropes) is because they haven’t been able to put a station on the moon yet never mind a colony. do you not find it strange that they haven’t sent a human outside orbiting distance in nearly 50 years?
I don’t believe they ever went to the moon in the first place, at a time when they were being left way behind in the space race and at the height of the cold war, something spectacular had to be pulled from the hat and quickly, enter a good Hollywood director. (See the controversial film “Capricorn One”)
I was in my prime then and remember those tense times well, why should I believe they landed there just because it was on TV and 70% of the world population believes it now? 30% is a minority I know but it is a big minority of which I'm one of. On TV I saw horrible shaky grainy black white and grey pictures, sure they hadn’t even got TV right back then.
We wos all conned big time man, wasn’t the first time the masses were fooled for political reasons and it won’t be the last, and it’s becoming more obvious as the years go by. I say open up a completely independent inquiry now before everyone associated with the whole con job is dead, but maybe that’s what they want to happen, too many old heads would go a rollin’ and dead men tell no tales. I’m not and never have been a Moony, although I had a few pints in Mooney’s of Parnell Street once.

And now who remembers Rosemary Clooney?

The night was mighty dark so you could hardly see
For the moon refused to shine
Couple sitting underneath the willow tree
For love, they pined
Little May was kinda 'fraid of darkness
So she says "I guess I'll go."
Boy began to sigh, looked up to the sky
Told the sky his little tale of woe
So shine on
Shine on harvest moon
Up in the sky
I ain't had no lovin' since January, February, June or July.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

28-03-2018, 02:20 PM

Jem get on the black stuff more regularly and you will see things more clearly

can you explain why the yanks would want to pretend about moon landings - what reason for all this - what are they achieving with it? and now mars - I suppose they will be looking for mars bars heh - gold mars bars!

and I suppose you also believe that the yanks also brought down the twin towers just to get the ME into trouble!

Jem you should listen to ya wifes advice and instructions more often - it will stop these bad dreams!!

Page 559 of 1676 « First < 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 659 1059 1559 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top