Join for free
Page 67 of 1676 « First < 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 1067 > Last »
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2016, 11:42 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I did a job for a middle aged divorced lady down the road, the other day, and she invited me to join her for a dinner of Steak and Chips, whilst she bent over, removing the Joint from the oven, I could not help complimenting her on her juicy Rump.
lol ... this warrents a perceptive reply

JOYYYYYY ... where are you ?
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2016, 02:55 PM

I don't get it....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2016, 10:47 PM

More Jaw Jaw, less War War, I was watching the ads on the telly, and a thought occurred to me, when Fags are advertised there is a warning "Smoking can damage your Health", then there is Alcohol "Drink Responsibly", but the add for joining the Forces, had no warnings, it is a very necessary job, but just showed sporting events, and training for very technical jobs which could be misleading, I wondered if the bottom line needed pointing out.
I agree with you Spitty about the dangers of joining an army, folks should be warned, being shot and blown up can be very bad for ones health, they don't mention that in the ads. Selling mountain climbing equipment is another one, why do people really climb mountains?

My mate Dinny is tall and handsome and considered to be smart
He courted a girl called Molly Dingle and almost broke her heart
But Mountains were his true passion along with all the latest fashion
Little did Molly know her beloved climber was also a sneaky two timer
Big Betty from the mountaineers club used to cuddle with him up in the pub, where she served the grub.
Now Betty was both pretty and smart knowing that food is the way to a mans heart
So she stuffed him with pies and rolls of the best hoping one day he would feather her nest
Alas all that food took it’s toll and poor Dinny got fat, no more mountains for him and that was that
He left Betty where he had found her, cos he could no longer get his arms around her
Now he sits alone by the fire, scoffing off pies to his hearts desire.

I think we are slowly being brainwashed to respond to sounds, more so the younger generation. Eventually the powers that be will have us all by the short and curlies, hopping through hoops at a given Buzz, bing, or bell, far easier to control the masses that way, much cheaper too and that’s a key factor for the multi national companies who run the show from behind the scenes but will be soon doing it in the open, we are all being “Tried out” at present. Another reason why they are not interested in how well our kids are educated, you don’t have to be clever to respond to a buzz, you can train a maggot to do it in a few seconds. (as seen on BBC4 not so long ago)
Yesterday the two grandsons were in the house and the sound of the smoke alarm batteries running out made them respond automatically, one says to the other “Is that your phone Sean?” “No it must be yours” “Not mine, is it yours granda?” “No I haven’t got one, thank God” Young Sean left a mobile phone beside me in the shed last year and suddenly it started jumpin around the bench, gave me quite a shock I can tell yeh. I have a battery operated walkie talkie for use when communicating with the wife from the shed which is down the bottom of the back garden, there I am working away when I hears this annoying noise buzzing sound, it stops then buzzes again, what the hell is that I ask meself, the batteries needing recharging, bells and buzzers are beginning to take over our lives.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
I don't get it....
you will when Joy arrives - Joy loves a romp with the rump heh Joy?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 01:01 AM

Bob’s been swing his bits for ages
As he runs up the hills and the dales
And as he puffs and he pants, his bits dangle in his pants
It’s not the way to treat a pair of friends!

I know his brains is on fire
And his muscles never tire
And the adrenalin just pulses through his veins
But I worry ‘bout his balls as they swing with every fall
Of his pounding feet upon the rocky tracks

Now if he was Roberta then the running would be fairer
And no bits would ever dangle in the wind
Everything is tucked inside except the mammarys hangin wide
But now I wonder who would have the better edge?

Perhaps we need a study, to decide whose fastest buddy
And whose bits would dynamically take the flag
Do you tuck them hangin low, or under chin rhythmically flow
And will Bobs bits become Roberta’s for a while?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 06:58 AM

I wonder what's next on the Agender?
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 08:51 AM

Have you noticed how the current generation of Chinese (students) are a head and shoulder in height above their parents.
I live in a University City & this phenomena is hard to ignore, when I take my lunchtime stroll along the high street.
THe only explanation for this is that they have access to finance annd food in plenty.
I just hope this generation of Orientals leave enough food for us indigenous ones.
Currently, there are 1 375 137 837 people in China & in the UK, a mere 63,182,000.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

10-08-2016, 09:11 AM

I wonder what's next on the Agender?
whatever you wish to add spittie - you have an open slate!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

10-08-2016, 10:05 AM

"Roberta", my brother called me by that name when I was a teenager, AAH memories!
I think it was because we were so dissimilar. We were rather like Isaac & Essau, I was smooth & he was hairy.
I was clever academically & he was clever in practical matters. HE was short & stocky & I was tall & thin.
WE didn't get on until long past our 40s, by which time we had grown more alike.

His pragmatism has rewarded him with substantial wealth.
My generous, if vain, nature has left me rich in friends.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

10-08-2016, 10:16 AM

Agender, brave new word to me, & no need to define Arfur or Marfa.

Page 67 of 1676 « First < 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 1067 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top