Join for free
Page 12 of 17 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 03:09 PM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 03:10 PM

I have been calling it shimmering gold, but it is shimmering rose gold....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-09-2018, 03:13 PM

Beautiful Filly

Next time you go out to the farm, get someone to take a picture of you with their cowboy hat on. There are lots of cowboys and cowgirls around there, someone will lend you a hat for a picture.

Then post it here....I want to see what you look like in it...

And if there are any other "hats" in the crowd, try them on and take pic. Put your hair up, as that is how it will look the best.

See how Bratti has the braid in the poor girls hat? It looks good that way, and it will for you too.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 03:21 PM

Oh the shimmering rose gold looks fabulous on you. It actually suites you and looks very natural. I would take it back to Shoppers even without the receipt.

The other day I purchased an item that had already been opened and they took it back with no receipt.

Yes Filly. You’re the real life cowgirl here. You need a cow girl hat !Borrow one from someone and take a picture. I’m sure it will suite you just fine.

Maybe start a hat thread Blue. Don’t let my comments influence you. It was your idea after all.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-09-2018, 03:24 PM

Thanks Bratti

I will take it to Shoppers maybe later today if I feel ok.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-09-2018, 03:26 PM

I don't think any of us on this thread have to worry about too much traffic....so we can post pictures. I don't think this thread shows up in "new posts".....at least it never does when I am searching.....

Well, I am off here for a while, I got such a back ache, I have to go back to bed for a while, and I think it is going to rain, damn rain...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 03:27 PM

You’re welcome
I’ll post a pic later on with another hat.
I prefer less traffic, especially if we are posting pics
Plus the title isn’t something that sounds like it’s full of pics ... even better.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Beautiful Filly

Next time you go out to the farm, get someone to take a picture of you with their cowboy hat on. There are lots of cowboys and cowgirls around there, someone will lend you a hat for a picture.

Then post it here....I want to see what you look like in it...

And if there are any other "hats" in the crowd, try them on and take pic. Put your hair up, as that is how it will look the best.

See how Bratti has the braid in the poor girls hat? It looks good that way, and it will for you too.

What an awesome idea...I'll ask Sheri for one of hers, then she can take my picture. Yup, that'll work.

And, as far as a braid goes, Sheri does the horse's mane for showing them...hmmm, I bet she could do mine also.

May be going over there on the weekend as today is Rich's b-day...

By the bye...I loved the picture of you and your son...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-09-2018, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
You’re welcome
I’ll post a pic later on with another hat.
I prefer less traffic, especially if we are posting pics
Plus the title isn’t something that sounds like it’s full of pics ... even better.
Yes, hahaha....and I don't think I have ever seen a man look at this section....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-09-2018, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
What an awesome idea...I'll ask Sheri for one of hers, then she can take my picture. Yup, that'll work.

And, as far as a braid goes, Sheri does the horse's mane for showing them...hmmm, I bet she could do mine also.

May be going over there on the weekend as today is Rich's b-day...

By the bye...I loved the picture of you and your son...
(big smile)....hi Filly...you go for it g/f. Sheri's hat will look awsome, and one long braide over one shoulder, would work.

You should have your pic taken beside the new Filly. I would like to see how much she has grown...

Page 12 of 17 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top