Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 05:23 PM

Re: Mif or Mil???

I drink my coffee black too, Mall and I much prefer a herbal tea.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 05:41 PM

depends if making one mug with tea bag then it goes in last , but if using a teapot then the milk goes in first so you can see how strong the tea is when it comes out of the pot....
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
I drink my coffee black too, Mall and I much prefer a herbal tea.
I like my coffee very strong too. Not to keen on the herbal teas that I have tried though.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2013, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Well I suppose I am a MIL person, I only have a tiny splash of milk, and I have tried all different kinds of tea, and I find the best one is Yorkshire Tea.
I am amazed that Yorkshire manages to grow tea looked far too flat, cold and wet to me. Even the tea bushes in my garden struggle and it is far warmer than Yorkshire.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 09:24 AM

Bruce ...Im not sure if your joking or not? But Yorkshire Tea is a Brand name not grown in Yorkshire ....;0)
Its probally one of the best teas we have in England (according to my hubby) it has a nice strong flavor and colour. So much so we bring it over from England to France as its all he will drink.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Bruce ...Im not sure if your joking or not? But Yorkshire Tea is a Brand name not grown in Yorkshire ....;0)
Ooops, Something for the trade descriptions act? or is it the Office of Fair Trading?

Australian tea...

Mind you it is grown in North Queensland on the Atherton tablelands where they used to grow tobacco and very nice it is too. My tea bush is not doing well partly because it is being over shadowed by a bottle brush too - it is just a variety of Camellia (sinensis) but alas my dreams of making my own tea have faded.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top