Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 09:00 AM

Re: What time do you eat on the evening following clocks going forward?

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Hi Bruce - "Spring forward, fall back"......unless Australia is different.
Yep, it's been autumn for a month. So the clocks will go back.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 09:54 AM

I also eat when hungry I dont have set times for meals. If my son
comes over for a meal I make it for when he arrives but many times
have had to make it early so I can feed myself
Never been one to diet or starve myself.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2013, 10:08 AM

One of the many joys of living alone is that you don't have to worry about other people and can eat when hungry .

I tend to prep my evening meal when I have lunch so it is all ready to cook/ assemble later.

Yesterday I finished decorating my bedroom and had my meal at 5pm when I had cleared up. Today it will probably be later.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Hi Bruce - "Spring forward, fall back"......unless Australia is different.
Alan matey, Bruce is right, they've just had their summer and now they are entering Autumn as they live in the Southern hemisphere. Remember Bruce and others who live 'down under' are the reverse seasnons to 'us' here in the Northern Hemisphere.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
One of the many joys of living alone is that you don't have to worry about other people and can eat when hungry .

I tend to prep my evening meal when I have lunch so it is all ready to cook/ assemble later.

Yesterday I finished decorating my bedroom and had my meal at 5pm when I had cleared up. Today it will probably be later.
Like you Meg darlin' - I too eat when I'm hungry, but since I have a very keen appetite, that happens every few hours and I'm eating almost constantly.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2013, 07:17 PM

In this household meals are 'moveable feasts' as at least three times a week my son does not get home until after 8pm and on those days he takes a dinner to work to heat in their microwave and I usually have something mid afternoon, then maybe a sandwich or cheese and crackers at bed time. Other days he is either 'off' and we eat around 6'ish unless he finishes at 6 and we then eat around 6.30.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top