Join for free
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 07:35 PM

Food for Horror Movies?

Very artistic presentation

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 08:17 PM

Re: Food for Horror Movies?

Looks like the cast of Silent Hill 2
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2013, 12:47 PM

I used to do Halloween parties for my children and make 'horror food' which would amuse their friends (I also make novelty cakes and any reasonable order will be considered ). The only one they didn't like to eat was the 'severed hand' - to make this: make up a green jelly and pour it into a rubber glove. Hang the rubber glove up with pegs and leave to semi set and tie the top of the glove together then place in freezer. About 30 mins before party, take out of freezer and using a fine paintbrush or cotton bud, draw red veins along the hand and around where the fingernails would be and then leave in the open air; the surface of the frozen jelly will develop cracks and what looks like white scaly bits (just bits of frost really that will melt eventually) but it looks very effective - the kids loved it but wouldn't eat it
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2013, 08:42 PM

EEEKKKKK.......That wigs me out.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top