Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 05:06 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

The Watzman mountain taken in Berchtesgarten in Bavaria, Germany. Have a nice Sunday everyone.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 06:21 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Good morning all ....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 07:40 AM

Morning everyone, lovely start here with bright sunshine and a balmy 17deg....

Just off on our walk with the dogs, after which I'll do a spot of tidying in the garden methinks.

Don't overdo things today, and have a good one...

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 08:50 AM

Good Morning all, bright start to the day here.
Looks like not many people up yet!! lol

Think i'll be busy doing some e-bay listing, as it's a free listing weekend.
Started with a few yesterday. Will probably do photo taking this morning, and the listings this afternoon.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 09:14 AM

Good morning all.
Just back from breakfast and it is a lovely morning.
Looked at my emails .. I think everyone is back from their hols. judging by the amount in the inbox

Another quiet day planned, pottering in the garden.
Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 09:40 AM

Good morning fellow members I was up early to be a the tip by 8am with a load of ancient garden waste and rubbish which I loaded into the car last night.

On getting to the tip I found the bag had leaked and there was smelly water all over the car boot carpet so I had to come back and clean that, not a good start to the day. Just need it to stay fine so the carpet dries out.

Nex job ironing enjoy your day everyone .
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 10:09 AM

Good Sunday morning everyone. Weather nice and sunny at the mo but promised some showers this afternoon.
My son who is working today cant take me to Tescos so will be wandering down with my trolley and hope I don't buy too much that in the end I have to order a taxi which is something I generally do.
Heard from a very good friend last night on Skype and so pleased to hear from her as I was getting worried as to what had happened Thankfully, everything was OK and she had been on holiday for a few weeks in France so didn't contact me. Phew! Have a great day all.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 01:39 PM

Good afternoon folks.

It is a lovely sunny day here in Scotland and it is quite warm also.

I think I'll go and mow the lawn then get the pressure washer out (along with the ladder) and clean the roof then put a coat of paint on the guttering (the cast iron is starting to corrode in places).

I watched a good film on Film4 last night called "Road to Perdition" and as a result didn't get to bed until past midnight, hence my late awakening today.

Right, I'm going to nip out to the local shop and get the Sunday papers then take my day from there.

Have a good one folks.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 07:54 PM

Good evening all, nice weather here today sunny spells and not too hot. We've had a busy day with visitors for dinner, they have just left and the wife is having a well deserved nap on the sofa, don't know how she manages it but she loves lots of people around, as I always say to her "If you're not rewarded in this life you'll surely be in the next", or so de holy bible say, she says if I don't get out of the habit of saying that then I'll be seeing the next life sooner than I think, tough little bird is she.
Keep well Folks.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2013, 08:04 PM

Your wife sounds like mine Jem!

They may nag and moan, but we couldn't live without them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top