Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 01:20 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I believe you Mupsy. I don't think the men can read, to be honest. I am working on cultivating a Venus Man Trap. I will place this outside the door.

Good idea, certainly worth a try.

I have got three of those, but they are not big enough to catch one of those pesky culprits. We would need a giant one.
Then, when it snaps shut, we could see them wriggling inside the leaves and prod them with a stick.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I have got three of those, but they are not big enough to catch one of those pesky culprits. We would need a giant one.
Then, when it snaps shut, we could see them wriggling inside the leaves and prod them with a stick.

The giant one's whisper - "Feed me, men, feed me men".
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 01:33 PM

Ladies, the Venus Fly Trap is a good idea, but who would we have to tease of it ate all the men and just spit out their skeletons?
I know they are a pest but they do keep us amused.

Anyway if that Judd reads this he will have us arrested for attempted manslaughter!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Ladies, the Venus Fly Trap is a good idea, but who would we have to tease of it ate all the men and just spit out their skeletons?

Anyway if that Judd reads this he will have us arrested for attempted manslaughter!
Mmmm
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 01:53 PM

Well I guess you've got a point.

I suppose we could compromise and open the traps as long as they sign a document promising faithfully to always do as we ask though.

Personally, I'd be inclined to let them out if they promised to bring us presents every weekend, take us on holidays, have their pensions paid into our bank and cooked us a tasty and nutritious dinner every day.
We could even insist they wear a pinny and bow tie too.

What do you thinks ladies? Anything else you would like to have written into the contracts?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 01:58 PM

Well I guess you've got a point.

I suppose we could compromise and open the traps as long as they sign a document promising faithfully to always do as we ask though.

Personally, I'd be inclined to let them out if they promised to bring us presents every weekend, take us on holidays, have their pensions paid into our bank and cooked us a tasty and nutritious dinner every day.
We could even insist they wear a pinny and bow tie too.

What do you thinks ladies? Anything else you would like to have written into the contracts?
I think that covers it all Mups, providing he only takes us on holiday to places I have been before..... I couldn't trust him to take us somewhere that we didn't know, for safety reasons!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-08-2018, 01:59 PM

Hey, never mind what your doctor said, you should listren to the ladies on here! We have decided that , providing you are next to last to post, we are not letting you go anywhere!

My apologies, I missed this Twink.

I must say I agree completely, our EZ should know by now it is always adviseable to listen to the ladies in his life - all of us. I only told him the other day to do as he was told for a change!

I am sure he has learned to pay attention to Joan by now, so we just need him to pay attention to us as well, then his life will be long and healthy for a very long time to come.

D'ya hear that EZ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

12-08-2018, 02:05 PM

My apologies, I missed this Twink.

I must say I agree completely, our EZ should know by now it is always adviseable to listen to the ladies in his life - all of them. I only told him the other day to do as he was told for a change!

I am sure he has learned to pay attention to Joan by now, so we just need him to pay attention to us as well, then his life will be long and healthy for a very long time to come.

D'ya hear that EZ?
He may be still recovering from the anniversary celebrations...but we will get him when he comes back to post!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-08-2018, 02:18 PM

Has anyone seen Tezza yet today? I'm still waiting for him to come and peel the potatoes.

He's another one who needs bringing into line.
He keeps going AWOL when he thinks we are too busy to notice him sneaking off.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

12-08-2018, 02:36 PM

Has anyone seen Tezza yet today? I'm still waiting for him to come and peel the potatoes.

He's another one who needs bringing into line.
He keeps going AWOL when he thinks we are too busy to notice him sneaking off.

If we put a note saying "ANYONE WANT TO BE LAST TO POST" on the door they will all be fighting to get in Mups!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top