Join for free
Page 4 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 05:18 PM

Re: How far gone is Greasy Joe?

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Yes you would.

You and the Trump haters would be hysterical like you normally are when it comes to anything Trump and demonstrating how much you all hate him.

Do you think Biden should have a cognitive test like Trump had to take to prove he isn't mentally impaired to be president?

You know me well, do you Bread?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You know me well, do you Bread?

I know Trump haters they are the same the world over
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Why are people laughing because an elderly gentleman fell down?

Would you stand and laugh at an elderly person in the street who fell over?
Shame on you.
It's not because he's a `frail old man`, it's because he chose (or someone chose for him) to put himself up for president of the USA and as such, any public figure who chooses to put themselves into the public eye are equally open to scorn and ridicule.

It's a good job that the likes of Gillray aren't around - he was a lot more acerbic than modern satirists.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 07:28 PM

President Joe Biden has faced multiple health issues and family issues, yet has overcome them all to run a country that he has worked for all his life. He didn't just land the job because he was on telly and basically conned everyone (and is still conning everyone) - he has been in politics ALL his life and knows them inside out. That makes him more of a man and a president than you will even know.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Forgets why he is attending a public presentation ("why am I here?") forgets that it's the black woman who's the VICE president, not the president, (two slips of many) and now can't climb a flight of stairs without falling three times.

Time the old boy was put out to grass.
Anyone would think he was your president, Todger. Stay out of American politics before you cause a diplomatic incident.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 07:51 PM

Do you think Biden should have a cognitive test like Trump had to take to prove he isn't mentally impaired to be president?
That would be the test where the doctor was amazed at Trump's mental condition, would it, Bread?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
That would be the test where the doctor was amazed at Trump's mental condition, would it, Bread?

I see your still making things up.

No amount of deflection is hiding the fact I'm being denied an answer.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 08:36 PM

Harbal isn't making it up. I saw the test Trump did because he went on TV bragging about it, and how the doctors were SO impressed at his results. It was (amongst other simple things) the naming of some pictures of animals. I mean, how is that a meaningful test for a then-sitting president??
Harbal
South Yorkshire

20-03-2021, 08:36 PM

No amount of deflection is hiding the fact I'm being denied an answer.
Actually, Bread, it was Trump that was making things up.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

20-03-2021, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Harbal isn't making it up.

Page 4 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top