Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 06:32 AM

Re: My garden at 19.33pm.

Lovely garden Pauline....just shows you what you can do with a small space....interest from every angle.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 09:20 AM

I've got lights in my garden too.

The lights on the tree are mains, the ones on the table are solar.

Those 2 small ones are solar.

The 2 on the table are solar, the fairy lights are mains.

I've changed the garden round a bit since I took those photos though.....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Lovely garden Pauline....just shows you what you can do with a small space....interest from every angle.
Thanks summer,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I've got lights in my garden too.

The lights on the tree are mains, the ones on the table are solar.

Those 2 small ones are solar.

The 2 on the table are solar, the fairy lights are mains.

I've changed the garden round a bit since I took those photos though.....

Looks lovely Nicol..it looks like we have similar taste,
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
supply.

Just looked at the flowers again...if you mean the mauve flowers in the hanging basket,Annie....they are trailing geraniums ,..I did have a beautiful show of those this year.....but I did feed them with those pellets....so well worth it...

I dead head them,and they just keep flowering.
Yes those are amazing for geraniums and a beautiful colour. Geraniums are generally blooming perfect plants. Slugs hate them and they just keep on flowering if you dead head. But yours are truly splendid to be so abundant. Do you use any particular soil or feed?

I hope they will survive the winter. I don't have a greenhouse so have taken to putting my back garden ones in the shed during the frosts.

This mild weather is great for flowering plants.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 02:40 AM

You have a fabulous garden Pauline.
Really lovely.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 06:44 AM

I'm just redesigning my little garden Pauline..There are some great ideas on Pinterest you should post your pics there. I love fairy lights too...hubby hates them so I can see a battle coming up
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

05-10-2019, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I'm just redesigning my little garden Pauline..There are some great ideas on Pinterest you should post your pics there. I love fairy lights too...hubby hates them so I can see a battle coming up
Can you post a pic of your garden Summer?

I am always online looking for ideas..I would like to buy a mirror for my garden..I love the one in your garden.

I do tend to rush in sometimes,put things in the wrong place..plus I don't want to over do the lighting,as it's only a small garden.

Summer,if you go onto YouTube...look up the Crazy Happy Irish Pond Builder....his garden and ponds are amazing!...never seen anything quite like it.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top