Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 03:21 PM

Inisex Loo's

I have just read the following:

"This weekend Shanghai starts trialling unisex public toilets tyo reduce the outrageously unfair amount of time women spend queuing while men nip in and out.
If the trial on World Toilet Day on Saturday (What??) is successful, the idea could spread globally.
We share a lot of things with men these days - but loo's - never!"

Would you share the loo with the opposite sex?

(Just realised the title is misspelt, but it won't let me alter it).
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 03:26 PM

Re: Inisex Loo's

It wouldn't both me unduly Mups ,I barely notice what sex people are these days they are just 'humans'.

Not that I use public loos very often (I cross my legs until I get home ) they are horrid smelly places most of them full of germs
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 03:33 PM

have to say i wouldnt want to share toilets with men
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 03:35 PM

Well Mups that depends on a few things!
1) Would men be forced to take a mop, bucket and cleaning cloth into the cubicles with them....to clean up their mess before leaving?
2) Would there still be urinals, and if so, can they have mirrors to reflect whether the men are interesting?
3) Would there be a permanent flower fragrance, to cover the regular smell of men's loos.
4) could the men have blue loo paper while the women have pink..... if not can all cubicles also contain a basin for hand washing

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 04:14 PM

That reminds me of a day in France at Morlaix. I was dying for a loo, the only one in sight was a hut thing, my OH & friends said they'd keep watch & I went in, it was horrible, smelly with a place to put your feet & a hole in the floor, but I was desperate & had to use it. Ugh!!!!!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have just read the following:

Would you share the loo with the opposite sex?
Not the same cubicle, no

No, I don't see what the need is, apart from those transgender folk causing a fuss about things again.

The Ladies is for women
The Gents is for men

Anyone cross-dressing or sexchanged should use the cubicle, preferably in The Gents.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 04:28 PM

I already share toilet facilities with the opposite sex, i use the disabled toilets via the radar key, but not at the same time. The queue for the ladies astonish me at times.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 04:29 PM

I must say I have seen a few over the years,Italy France and India. I mean if you have to go ,go now. Never seen a female in a pissoire though
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 04:39 PM

Can't see a problem myself and the idea men are messier hasn't been borne out in the years I've cleaned loos. Some women are walking health hazards !

It works fine in Glastonbury they just have loos in the carpark, men, women, kids, babies, dogs, no matter who you are you get your five minutes.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2016, 04:58 PM

It`s the nip in thing. I used to take photos of `Animalia` abroad. Soft toys and a world I invented for Jenny. She was never too sure about Des and Zano`s tour of the great cities of Italy as seen whilst waiting outside a loo.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top