Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 08:11 PM

Re: Cancer? 3 important things to combat it

Originally Posted by d00d ->
There are plenty of cures for plenty of cancers.

I'm just saying this thread is more about prevention than cure.
Hmmm, I agree with that d00d
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
And he does seem to know his way around the forum quite well for a newbie too.
It's not hard to get around here Longdogs, unless you are a complete newbie on internet forums, but I don't get that impression. I can go into any forum and be posting up a storm in 5 minutes! not a big deal at all......

Blue x (what does longdogs mean?)
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

16-01-2019, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Oh I love hemp seeds in my cereal, or porridge, or cream of wheat. They have such a lovely flavour. How do you put the ginger in the water? It won't melt. Do you use hot water and have it like a ginger tea?

Your posts are interesting already Steven. Thanks.
I use dried ginger about teaspoonful in small bottle of water and swig throughout the day..you have to shake it before drinking each time
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

16-01-2019, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
May, you are really being rude. I think a grown woman or man should not be circling around someone who is "new" and making snide remarks. It is so "high schoolish"
yes May,dont take the flu jab..you have an immune system ,just boost it with herbs and good foods..the rate of dementia seems to have increased coinciding with flu jab mania..

"Although flu shots are promoted as safe, that's not true, says holistic family physician Dr. David Brownstein. Flu shots contain several suspect ingredients, including the carcinogen formaldehyde, and many contain mercury in the form of thimerosal.

"Mercury is one of the most poisonous substances known to mankind," Dr. Brownstein tells Newsmax Health. "It is a potent neurotoxin and is associated with a host of neurological and immune system problems. Mercury should never be injected into any living human being."

A study published by the National Institutes of Health stated: "Mercury is a highly toxic element; there is no known safe level of exposure. Ideally, neither children nor adults should have any mercury in their bodies because it provides no physiological benefit." Yet, the FDA allows it to be put in flu shots given to pregnant women, children, and the elderly — all known to be most at risk for neurological damage, says Dr. Brownstein, editor of the newsletter Dr. David Brownstein's Natural Way to Health,

Thimerosal, a preservative found in many flu shots, is 50 percent mercury. It's different, and much more harmful, than the type of mercury found in fish. While the FDA warns against eating more than two servings of fish weekly because of the danger of mercury, it allows this more toxic form to be added to flu shots (and other vaccines). The only reason thimerosal is added is as a preservative in multi-dose vials.

Known as ethylmercury, this type of mercury in flu shots depresses the immune system and damages the brain. Much of ethylmercury is converted in the body to a form of mercury that accumulates in the brain with every annual flu shot and is very difficult to remove. Ethylmercury is much more harmful than methylmercury, the form of mercury found in fish, and is much more likely to stay in the brain.

For years, thimerosal has been associated with an increase in autism, but one of the most troubling connections is with Alzheimer's. "There's no doubt that the flu vaccine can lead to Alzheimer's, because many flu shots are preserved with mercury and it's a known brain toxin," says Dr. Brownstein. "You give enough brain toxins and people are going to develop memory issues."

One report by world-renowned immunogeneticist Dr. Hugh Fudenberg found that people 55 years of age and older who got a flu vaccine for five years straight increased their risk of Alzheimer's by 10 times. Another connection between flu shots and Alzheimer's was made by Dr. Boyd Haley of the University of Kentucky. He wrote: "Seven of the characteristic markers that we look for to distinguish Alzheimer's disease can be produced in normal brain tissues, or cultures of neurons, by the addition of extremely low levels of mercury."

Read Newsmax: Some Flu Shot Formulations Contain Brain-Destroying Toxin: Top Doctor | Newsmax.com
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 01:01 AM

Steven you are way out of date with your info.

Thimerosal is no longer used in today's flu vaccine, at least not in the UK.

This said if you find the flu vaccine threads in the Health section of this forum you will see that I have vociferously exposed the vaccine for the fraudulent snake oil that I believe it is. Go read the threads and you'll see all the salient research and figures showing the vaccines are useless.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

17-01-2019, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by steven collier ->
I use dried ginger about teaspoonful in small bottle of water and swig throughout the day..you have to shake it before drinking each time
Thank you Steven, it's worth a try
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 11:36 PM

Whether natural products help or not, I don't think it hurts to try them. I put Turmeric and Ginger powder in gravies and sauces. Since I don't like dry meals, this means I have these two ingredients at least 4-5 times a week.

The one centimetre tumour inside my remaining kidney hasn't gone away or shrunk any but it hasn't grown either. I don't know if this is because of using Turmeric and Ginger or not. It might be. On the other hand, it could be because I'm older than when I lost the first kidney to cancer. One theory is that tumours don't grow so quickly in older people.

Next scan due around about April.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 11:40 PM

Avoid Plasticine.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Avoid Plasticine.
What ..and break the mould?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Whether natural products help or not, I don't think it hurts to try them. I put Turmeric and Ginger powder in gravies and sauces. Since I don't like dry meals, this means I have these two ingredients at least 4-5 times a week.
Hi Mart

I've read a few sources which suggest that you need to mix Turmeric with honey in order for it to be absorbed through the intestinal tract. I don't know whether that it true or not.

However I also note the reference below which highlights the huge benefits of "Golden Honey" which is turmeric mixed with honey. Have a read:

https://www.benefits-of-honey.com/be...-turmeric.html

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top