Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 04:40 PM

Re: your TWO favourite places in your own country

I can't really single out any two places off the top of my head but, reading the OP, the first place that came into my head is a small village about 25 minutes from here.

Nothing special about the place at all except for one thing - as you head out of Bedfordshire towards Hertfordshire at this place there is a point where you can see the whole valley before you and, on a Summer's evening it's a breath-taking place to go and just look and appreciate what we do have in this country of ours.

I've seen some amazing places in my life in other countries too but that one view I'd happily frame and put on the wall. stevmk2
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 06:11 PM

After reading all the posts, there are so many others I could add

The list is endless.................
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2015, 07:49 PM

Snowdonia and Kilve beach ...or...
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2015, 09:19 PM

Charleston, South Carolina

New Paltz, New York
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2015, 11:40 PM

Matlock, and the Malvern Hills.
ZX81
Alresford and beond
ZX81 is male 

18-01-2015, 10:23 PM

I like sitting in the car park of Portreath Cornwall and watching the waves crash on the jetty and looking in the café at the paintings on there walls.
My second choice is at the lake that Donald Camball did the speed record on, I was sitting in the water side café and I spied a nude lady running towards us, I pointed her out to other people in the café and they all took turns of looking at her through my camera tele-photo lens.
She got nearer to the café and all the men was standing up only to find, she had a skin coloured swim suet on.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2015, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by ZX81 ->
She got nearer to the café and all the men was standing up only to find, she had a skin coloured swim suet on.
Bet she looked a bit of a dumpling.
littlebob
Gwynedd Wales
littlebob is male 

18-01-2015, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by ZX81 ->
I like sitting in the car park of Portreath Cornwall and watching the waves crash on the jetty and looking in the café at the paintings on there walls.
My second choice is at the lake that Donald Camball did the speed record on, I was sitting in the water side café and I spied a nude lady running towards us, I pointed her out to other people in the café and they all took turns of looking at her through my camera tele-photo lens.
Yes but what a good buzz, we are so easily visually stimulated.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top