Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 07:12 PM

Re: What do YOU collect??

Hello cranberry!

(I do not know what is ginger jars, but I will look on the Google right now!) Teddy bears! - ohhh..... so sweet...and they carry our hearts - each one - for safe keeping, yes? That is a darling things to collect...thank you for sharing to us! xo Gia

Click image for larger version

Name:	ginger jar.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	128 ..... okay I find what is a ginger jars...here is one...I think so?

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 07:19 PM

Hi EZ RIDER -

Another thing that I am not familiar with..but I will go to the Google to see what it is! It sound like they are very sentimental things for you to collect...that's so nice..and also it remind you of you Papa, yes? I will look right now for Royal Doulton jug. Thank you for share that to us! .........

I hope this is correct thing? There is much Royal Doulton jugs - some is like a regular plain pitcher - others is like this one here? ... Click image for larger version

Name:	royal.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	129 Gia

Gianetta
US

14-01-2016, 07:21 PM

Hi Rodolfo!

Mayan pottery and precious stones...oh boy! Please can you share pictures here? I will like to see either or both example! Thank youuu! Gia

** Rodolfo - I find many kind of picture of Mayan pottery... is like this one that you was collect? Is perfectly unusual and interesting... I think like you own personality?

Click image for larger version

Name:	mayan.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	131

Gianetta
US

14-01-2016, 07:24 PM

Ahhhh orangutan.... I understanding what you mean...and when we move to this house, I was determine not to collecting any other things...but living by the Bay, all the time I will see sea glass and heart shape stone...and so once again I collect...but you know what? They bring me lot of joys, and they take very little space - so...makes me to feel happy when I see them! ... What you was collect (ethnic instrument) must have been a bit costly things to collect, but I bet it was remarkable to see a collection of those thing together! Thank you for comment here! I appreciate... Gia
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hello cranberry!

(I do not know what is ginger jars, but I will look on the Google right now!) Teddy bears! - ohhh..... so sweet...and they carry our hearts - each one - for safe keeping, yes? That is a darling things to collect...thank you for sharing to us! xo Gia

Attachment 128 ..... okay I find what is a ginger jars...here is one...I think so?
Yes Gianetta, they're the ones..
Gianetta
US

14-01-2016, 07:36 PM

Oh boy, cranberry - they are quite esquisite to see...SO many kind of design.... that is a very unique and interesting things to collect...must have been beautiful in a collection together! Thank youuu! Gia
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 08:01 PM

I collect Greek pottery perfume bottles i have about 40 everyone is different.
Also Lighthouses and anything from the seaside...
Small pewter soldiers..
Coins, mainly commemerative 50p's..
Myth and Magic figurines...
Some Brasses..
Wooden trinket boxes..

I have a Thimble Collection that i had in the early 90's, i've split some of it up and sold it on a car boot as it was taking over...
Gianetta
US

14-01-2016, 08:07 PM

Hi Suzuki Sue!

My! That's a lots of things to collecting...I think that is wonderful! So many interests you have!.... you are the first one I have hear who collect thimbles...what a great thing to collect! All the rest that you have mention I know what they are exept for Myths & Magic figurine...? That one I will need to search for to understand.... Terrific collections you have! Thank you! Gia
Deborah2307
Weymouth Dorset
Deborah2307 is female  Deborah2307 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 08:19 PM

I collect Teddy Bears, only limited edition ones. I have quite few Steiffs and other famous makes. My favourites are my Paddington Bears becuse he is the same age as me
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2016, 08:27 PM

Oh all sorts over the years, Masons Ironstone Pottery, China Dolls, Stieff Bears, Stamps(decent ones), Cigarette cards, Fishing Flies, Cart Wheels, Dog Carts, Butter Making Churns, Spinning Wheels and Horse Junk. Dolls Houses and Furniture, Classic cars and crumpet (not now), any old bygones.

Still want large Rocking Horse with long mane and Gypsy Caravan for the garden.

Leaving out the passing chimney pots, mangle's , milk churns,

No garden gnomes

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top