Join for free
Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 04:45 PM

Re: Farage Says It Like It Is

He is saying it as a lot of people want to, other countries are watching and wanting their say too, could be the end or the beginning of the end at least.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I rather like Nigel TBF, he has a lovely smile and talks sense. I reckon the EU will be finished in 5 years , just saying.
Both the EU and the Euro will collapse, no question.

I can't tell you how relieved I am that people are finally standing up and saying it like it is.

The EU imposed a Political Union upon the people of Britain and elsewhere without their consent, tried to dominate as a regime by stealth. This surely has to be just the beginning, the exposure of all the bad things that have been done and which the wider public are still utterly clueless about in their dumbed down TV stupor.

Other countries must now follow the UK out of the EU. It's up to the people in each country to take their stands too. The politicians are mostly bought and paid for by the EU. So the resistance is always going to come from the outsider parties rather than the mainstream parties, as has happened here with UKIP.

Far right, Far left doesn't really matter any more. What matters is that people realise how their countries have been stitched up by wealthy bankers, corrupt politicians and mega corporations and come together to rid the world of their dominance. if they don't, a world of slavery and a police state awaits them where freedom of speech will be lost and privacy will be lost.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Both the EU and the Euro will collapse, no question.

I can't tell you how relieved I am that people are finally standing up and saying it like it is.

The EU imposed a Political Union upon the people of Britain and elsewhere without their consent, tried to dominate as a regime by stealth. This surely has to be just the beginning, the exposure of all the bad things that have been done and which the wider public are still utterly clueless about in their dumbed down TV stupor.

Other countries must now follow the UK out of the EU. It's up to the people in each country to take their stands too. The politicians are mostly bought and paid for by the EU. So the resistance is always going to come from the outsider parties rather than the mainstream parties, as has happened here with UKIP.

Far right, Far left doesn't really matter any more. What matters is that people realise how their countries have been stitched up by wealthy bankers, corrupt politicians and mega corporations and come together to rid the world of their dominance. if they don't, a world of slavery and a police state awaits them where freedom of speech will be lost and privacy will be lost.
Good post Realist and plenty of truth in it.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Verbal abuse plus a smiley equals humour.
I must remember that
And always try to also remember that obscenities are not humerous at all and it will be a lesson well learned.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
And always try to also remember that obscenities are not humerous at all and it will be a lesson well learned.
And you please try to remember that pomposity and a superior attitude is gross.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:03 PM

It is not the big business- bankers etc, its the unelected politicians in the EEU
that have stitched us up . Making stupid laws so they can individually boast how well they got this law and that law passed without any working knowledge of anything that has done it.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
You forgot about the Belgian MEP' s comment to Farrage which I thought commical. The only waste of money by the EU was your salary for 17 years. Handbags at dawn. Just a break from the gloom and doom
I spotted that too.
Anyone would think the EU were peeved that we've left. They'll be shooting us at dawn for desertion next.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:09 PM

Hi

We got upset when the EU were sticking their nose in in our Referendum.

We have voted out, we should just leave them to it.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We got upset when the EU were sticking their nose in in our Referendum.

We have voted out, we should just leave them to it.
In fear of repeating myself you are not out yet for two years. You should welcome negotiation. Whatever your view
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I spotted that too.
Anyone would think the EU were peeved that we've left. They'll be shooting us at dawn for desertion next.

We have got form.

Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top