Join for free
Page 3 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:24 PM

Re: Farage Says It Like It Is

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
In fear of repeating myself you are not out yet for two years. You should welcome negotiation. Whatever your view

Hi

Apologies for not making myself clear Goldie.

What I meant was we should not be telling them we want the EU to collapse.

We are entitled to vote to leave, we have no right to say that the entire EU should collapse.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Apologies for not making myself clear Goldie.

What I meant was we should not be telling them we want the EU to collapse.

We are entitled to vote to leave, we have no right to say that the entire EU should collapse.
Gotcha
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Oh bugger off malcolm, you're such a boring troll
Ruth i have got just the thing for Trolls ,

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3326.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	1302  
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Yes....he will never be a successful politician while he keeps insisting on telling the truth.
That's what sets him apart from the others. That's why I'd trust him whereas I wouldn't trust most politicians.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:56 PM

Indeed, it is only our social conditioning that makes us instinctively expect any prime minister to be smart and sharply dressed in a suit and to look and speak with authority and charm.

We are a dumbed down populous. We have been spoon-fed the ideals that they want us to adopt.

What does it matter what the PM looks like?

Why shouldn't Farage become PM?

Isn't the bottom line that we want someone prepared to tell the truth, say it like it is and truly represent the people of the country?

We need to reject the Lib-Lab-Con because it is and has been a "3-card Monty" sleight of hand. It has duped us all for too long. If we had stayed in the EU and signed the 6th of the EU treaties, these parties would have been abolished anyway and replaced with EU parties. People don't understand this, they have no idea what the 6 EU treaties are nor what they have done to the constitution, our laws and our structure.

The Lib-Lab-Con "3-card Monty" has been selling us down the river to the EU. There needs to be FULL exposure of the Lisbon Treaty, and the other 5 EU treaties so that the population is fully aware of what they are and what they mean.

Honestly I think people would be utterly astonished if they knew and millions who voted to Remain would change their minds.

See this thread:
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=35845
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
You forgot about the Belgian MEP' s comment to Farrage which I thought commical. The only waste of money by the EU was your salary for 17 years. Handbags at dawn. Just a break from the gloom and doom
Farage's salary is an insignificantly tiny amount compared to the money wasted on literally thousands of bureaucrats in the EU organisation.

Farage accounts for his income. When was the last time the EU had its accounts signed off?
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Indeed, it is only our social conditioning that makes us instinctively expect any prime minister to be smart and sharply dressed in a suit and to look and speak with authority and charm.

We are a dumbed down populous. We have been spoon-fed the ideals that they want us to adopt.

What does it matter what the PM looks like?

Why shouldn't Farage become PM?

Isn't the bottom line that we want someone prepared to tell the truth, say it like it is and truly represent the people of the country?

We need to reject the Lib-Lab-Con because it is and has been a "3-card Monty" sleight of hand. It has duped us all for too long. If we had stayed in the EU and signed the 6th of the EU treaties, these parties would have been abolished anyway and replaced with EU parties. People don't understand this, they have no idea what the 6 EU treaties are nor what they have done to the constitution, our laws and our structure.

The Lib-Lab-Con "3-card Monty" has been selling us down the river to the EU. There needs to be FULL exposure of the Lisbon Treaty, and the other 5 EU treaties so that the population is fully aware of what they are and what they mean.

Honestly I think people would be utterly astonished if they knew and millions who voted to Remain would change their minds.

See this thread:
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=35845
I will just so no my vote remains the same. It's only yourself you need to convince.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

28-06-2016, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Oh bugger off malcolm, you're such a boring troll
Oi, I was told off once for referring to another member as a troll, even though it was the truth.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
That's what sets him apart from the others. That's why I'd trust him whereas I wouldn't trust most politicians.
I agree. That was a superb speech. It's what we need rather than the crap our politicians come out with.

We all know the French and the Germans can't stand us so why pretend they do? Let's just work together for the sake of mutual business and cut through the false niceties.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 06:09 PM

The Euro-Parliament booed and heckled Farage like a bunch of children but their derision and glee will disappear as more countries vote to leave the EU. Interesting times.

We will either see the slow collapse of the Euro and EU . . . or you will see the real dictatorship come out and run rough-shod over our referendum. If that happens . . . Game Over.

Page 3 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top