Join for free
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 15 16 17
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 03:14 PM

Re: BREXIT: The Facts Behind EU Propaganda

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Unfortuantly Morticia some members are not aware of the 'game playing' going on here by a small number of members who are not happy with the recent rule changes and are now doing all they can to disrupt the site rather like small children having a temper tantrum because they can't get their own way .
Fortunatly not all members are blind, they will not be disrupted and will post as usual.
Well now you have me at a disadvantage ... regarding mentioning the new rules so I'll just repeat my original post.

I don't think this bickering, by any member .. is conducive to a happy forum
Asia
Inner Mongolia, China
Asia is male 

25-11-2016, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

Please ignore my polite response, having read the posts between your quoted one and my reply, I feel that you may be here to cause problems on the site. Don't worry others have tried and failed, but some members won't like further tightening of the rules
No problem twink, when enough tell me I'm not welcome, I will certainly leave you to your comfort bubble. I don't get paid for this, or the personal abuse I get. If and when it starts to get to me I will surely drop out, guaranteed
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Well now you have me at a disadvantage ... regarding mentioning the new rules so I'll just repeat my original post.
I don't think so Morticia .
As you are well aware, a member who had been given frequent warnings was finally banned and an announcement made by Admin to that effect.
A section of the forum called 'The trash can' where pretty much 'anything goes' and arguments deposited was removed.
We had a minimum moderation policy here which was being abused so following the events mentioned above Admin decided to reintroduce some rules having first posted a thread to gauge the opinion of Members, members used the thread (and anonymous Feedback) to ask to return to a level of Moderation (which is still lenient compared to other sites).

A very small number of members yourself included were not happy about this decision and have done everything they can since to disrupt the site some leaving little notes in their profiles criticising the site, trying to involve others in that disruption.

I think it very unfair that some members are involving other members in their game playing, most sites would say enough and ban them .
We don't but I don't think their childish disruptive behaviour should go unmentioned and other Members left in the dark . Try reading back through the thread if some of it has escaped you.

We are locking the thread for now, it may open again later
. My apology to all who have posted and wish to continue posting. There are plenty of other threads to continue the Brexit discussion .
Thank you.

Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 15 16 17

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top