Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2017, 11:49 PM

cruise ship we went on

fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 12:50 AM

Re: cruise ship we went on

Where did you go on it?

No good to me, won't fit in me bath!.........

Seriously,

I'd love to go on a cruise. I know one or two people who have and it's recommended highly.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 01:05 AM

Lovely photo...fab ship...never fancied a cruise.
It's something I'll have to try one day.....and prove my rationality is flawed.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Lovely photo...fab ship...never fancied a cruise.
It's something I'll have to try one day.....and prove my rationality is flawed.
We'll go together sweety...........
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 01:24 AM

I plan to do some cruising in a 45' 30 year old boat...eventually.

Obviously not much level of comfort but I'd be on my lonesome apart from meeting up with friends and family for holidays aboard...i'll send you the invites
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

03-03-2017, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I plan to do some cruising in a 45' 30 year old boat...eventually.

Obviously not much level of comfort but I'd be on my lonesome apart from meeting up with friends and family for holidays aboard...i'll send you the invites
As long as it don't sink, I'm in...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 09:22 AM

Only problem with cruising is you come back heavier than you went, no matter how good intentioned at the beginning of the cruise by the end you have thrown caution to the wind and are glad you packed a few baggy t-shirts
gvm
Sussex, UK
gvm is male  gvm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 09:48 AM

Won't get me on one of them - they are floating death traps.... An accident looking for somewhere to happen!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 11:48 AM

Hi

Cruising is not for me.

All that water and no fishing.

Hell on earth.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2017, 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=fender;1104128]Where did you go on it?

We flew to Stockholm to board the ship
then
Helsinki- St Petersburg Russia- Tallin Estonia- Klaipeda Lithuania- Berlin Germany - Frederica Denmark- Copenhagen Denmark then flew home

This was from24 July last year to 6 August. At sea for only one whole day and more than one day in certain countries.

This year fly to
Bridgetown Barbados to get on the ship
then

Oranjestad Aruba- Grand Cayman Islands- Ocho Rios Jamaica- Amber Cove- Tortola (british Virgin Islands)- Phillisburg St Maarten- Castries St lucia- Dominica- back to Bridgetown to fly home

I was the most anti cruise person you could wish to meet originally. Did a trial cruise up the Nile and loved it. Now done the med twice the baltic once and shortly the Carribean as above.
What you get for you money is way above any Uk holiday value wise.
For example how much would it cost to see a stageshow in a large theatre every night for 14 days? free onboard ship

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top