Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 01:05 AM

I don't believe it

Mark Evans is building a 100 inch wheel base Land Rover on Discovery Turbo channel, he's removed all the bodywork from a Range Rover and putting the bodywork off a Land Rover 90 on the Range Rover chassis.

Major project, I watched him completely restore a 1974 MGB GT two weeks ago, he's very good and takes no short cuts, he has a large workshop with an overhead ramp, (could've done with one of those myself) I have to lay on my back on the ground when working below them.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 05:08 PM

Re: I don't believe it

You'd get on with my nephew Nero, a few years ago he completely restored a very old Land Rover. When we move and I unpack my camera I'll take a photo of it for you (the Land Rover not my nephew). He is also completely obsessed with steam engines and has just come back from the steam fair in Dorset (he goes every year). Are you also interested in steam engines?
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 01:06 PM

Mark finished his project last week and it's going great but why-oh-why did he put 8 spot lamps on it ? he's got 4 on the roof and 4 on the front bumper plus his normal headlamps.
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 10:06 PM

on the discovery channel (on occasions) theres a prog called le-salvager. its a really good friend of mine.(i had the hots for him when i was a teenager) but what he does is gets a pile of rubbish basically and turns it into some fantastic furniture. there is talk of him doing an english program.(its all based in france)
but rico has his own wikipedia page lol
quite the superstar now.
but if its ever on try n watch it. it is really good.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top