Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 07:51 PM

Re: I love this forum

Behave Anne you are with the 'grow ups' now

*whispers yes there is always one who lets down the tone *
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 09:11 PM

It's a great site and I'm thoroughly enjoying it and pleased to meet so many nice new people and of course reconnect with my Catsey buds here. I hope that the new joiners will get the feel of the forum: sensible adults who can both talk abut serious matters without flaming, and enjoy light fun like the games and jokes. Three cheers for Azz!!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Anne ->
Yeah have to agree we're all mature on here

so funny. I love this forum too-its really good being able to chat with such friendly folk and be able to have grown-up conversations and also be able to laugh at ourselves and at others (in the nicest possible way of course)
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2009, 09:30 PM

I am just loving it ... Long may it continue ... Thank you Azz
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I haven't got the time to reply to all the posts I would like to reply to just now but get 'the feeling' of this being a really adult forum where we can express opinions and have a difference of view without upsetting anyone xx
Me too, love it here... just dont have time to fit it all in
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 01:25 PM

Awww it's always nice to read threads like this - makes you think you've done something right

I hope we go from strength to strength, and I'm sure with all of you lovely lot on board we will!

Lol @ Anne's animation too - it's great that we have such a diverse lot here, you just know if you're feeling down you can come here to get cheered up
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 02:39 PM

Thank you Azz, it is a lovely friendly forum, lets hope it continues this way. :

I have learnt more about using a forum in a month here than anywhere else in a year!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
Thank you Azz, it is a lovely friendly forum, lets hope it continues this way. :

I have learnt more about using a forum in a month here than anywhere else in a year!
Me too, moetmum, probably 80% of what I've learned has been on Catsey and here! I now know how to move bookmarks!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 10:16 PM

What makes it so nice is being able to talk about anything, its not for one subject....
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2009, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Anne ->
Yeah have to agree we're all mature on here

Ooooer, I've been mooned.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top