Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 09:00 AM

Sunny Saturday...........

Morning all, we have a gorgeous day here....gardening weather...going to a CP sale later, then see what the day brings....
Have a good one everyone..........
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 09:33 AM

Re: Sunny Saturday...........

Morning - Sunny here too, had light shower earlier but all good now!

All dogs walked & coffee time here.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 10:20 AM

Morning all a beautiful day here too .There is so much to do while the weather is good not sure where to start.. in the garden I think !

Have a lovely day everyone wherever you are.. xx
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 01:00 PM

G'day all, . . lovely day here but I'm feeling a bit fragile.
SageCat
Suffolk, UK
SageCat is female  SageCat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 03:04 PM

Warm and sunny here! Have done some shopping, washing and have walked YumYum the cat; had a little sunbathe while I ate lunch in the garden .......... and now I'm chillin'. X-Factor tonight ........... woo hooos!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
G'day all, . . lovely day here but I'm feeling a bit fragile.
Why are you 'feeling fragile' Nero

I am feeling fragile now too, I pruned the cherry tree today , bagged up all the branches and took three loads to the tip, then took Chloe for a two mile walk and now my legs are shaking with tiredness but I can survey a job well done and I am happy...
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 05:30 PM

Just back from my dogs walk, We had to wait for a horse and carriage to pas us o9n ther road, lovely to see it! My girls too one look at the horse and hid behind my legs!!!
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 05:42 PM

Hiya all been to work today. Come home walked Sal and just had a roast chicken dinner (normaly a Sunday thing but only me here tomorrow so had it tonight and very nice too)

Not much to say but Hello
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 05:56 PM

Been a lovely day here, sunny and warm. We took the dogs to Culross this afternoon,had a nice walk and made the most of it .
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 06:28 PM

Lovely day here too, waved my friend off this morning and then dashed to work. Just about to take the dogs out, I can sympathise with you Nero, my legs are really painful today after our dog showing yesterday.

Thanks everybody for the congrats, we just had a brilliant day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top