Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2009, 10:42 AM

Sunny Sunday

Good morning all!

It's another cracking day here, sunny and warm...... hope it's the same where you are.

I've just been blowing balloons up this morning - surprised I still have enough puff! - and putting birthday banners up for Katie's 9th birthday today. We are having a birthday party here for her as her Dad is decorating their lounge and it's still in a bit of a mess. Hopefully I'll be able to watch the Italian Grand Prix before they all arrive...

Have an enjoyable day everyone!
SageCat
Suffolk, UK
SageCat is female  SageCat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2009, 11:19 AM

Re: Sunny Sunday

No sun here today! First time it hasn't been sunny for ages. I'm going out with Ed later today, and I really fancied a trip to the coast and dipping my toes in the sea. I think we'll have to think of Plan B.

YumYum is full of mischief this morning and we've just had a mad game which will hopefully tire her out a bit!

Happy Birthday to Katie ............... and have a good day ya'll!
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2009, 12:50 PM

Sunny now...........but windy

Just back from walking to Sainsburys & resisted a Doughnut!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2009, 12:51 PM

It's not sunny here but it's mild and there's no wind.
Lainey
Aberdeen
Lainey is female  Lainey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2009, 12:53 PM

No sun here either
Just catching up on some r&r before getting ready for my next house sit job.
Think I might have a brew and watch Beverly Hills Chihauhau.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2009, 04:48 PM

Finally sun here after a string of gloomy rainy days; beautiful September day, still a bit cooler than normal, but nice. To the market and jst pottering around now.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2009, 06:55 PM

Evening all, it has been quite cold here today, I took the dogs out on the bike this morning, I had to dig their coats out as it was so cold. Then it was off to work, I had a strange day as two people from my past visited the centre, I hadn't seen either of them in many years, they don't know each other, I was almost expecting a third person to walk in, they say things happen in three's!

Hope you have all had a good day too!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2009, 08:24 PM

Quite a coincidence, moetmum. I got an e-mail from an old workmate I hadn't seen or heard from in years last week ....she found me on F******k!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2009, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Quite a coincidence, moetmum. I got an e-mail from an old workmate I hadn't seen or heard from in years last week ....she found me on F******k!

Ahh, yours must be the third! How strange!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

13-09-2009, 09:02 PM

A blast from the past! Fun catching up, though. She has 6 grandchildren!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top