Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2009, 10:26 PM

Re: 2nd "landing" Father Christmas

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That's the only good thing about it Lou, you can beat the crowds
I know That's the only reason I start early. I get really stressed out at Christmas otherwise x
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2009, 10:28 PM

Don't mention christmas aaaaaargghhh. We will be starting to sell tickets to see Santa in a couple of weeks!
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2009, 11:18 PM

not doing christmas as such this year. had a huge falling out with my daughters, and no i wont be making up with them again. (ill pm the details if anyone wants to know) but other than a prezzy for MIL and charlie.gonna be a cheap holiday for us. and we will pop over to see MIL for a while. she dont go anywhere now.
and then im going to pack up a huge picnic for us plus dog. and go off some-where for the day.
not even going to bother with deccys.
and the shops around here have the christmas rubbish out already. oh and asdas have been selling hot cross buns lmao
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2009, 07:35 AM

Doesn't it totally devalue Christmas to see stores displaying all the 'goodies' --in September. Bah humbug I say!
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2009, 08:54 AM

Am I the only one that enjoys the crowds at Christmas? I plan out what I'm going to buy and will buy early if I spot a bargain, but I like the atmosphere and colour in the last week or two before the big day. I love a trip to Edinburgh looking round the Christmas market and watching the fun in Princes Street gardens. Mind you with all the tram works I'm not sure how it will look this year.
SageCat
Suffolk, UK
SageCat is female  SageCat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2009, 07:47 PM

Bah Humbug! Far too early for the 'C' word to be mentioned! By the time it does actually arrive I'm totally sick of it!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top