Join for free
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2009, 01:51 PM

Afternoon....

All, we have a beautiful day here, not as warm as it was, but not cold either....Window cleaner came this morning, so I had all the insides to do! away to clean the Bathroom & Showeroom, then dog walk...
Hope the weather is being kind to you all...........
misty
Northamptonshire UK
misty is female  misty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2009, 03:16 PM

Re: Afternoon....

Hi there, well it's a dull day here, a tad on the chilly side out there, but at least it's dry.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2009, 03:57 PM

Lovely sunny day here after a cloudy start..

Pottered in the garden this afternoon, the weeds are still coming up!
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2009, 04:13 PM

We've had another nice day. OH has just collected the caravan from being repaired. Its been away for so long I thought we'd never see it again. They had a bad fire and our's was one of the few that suvived, so we really were lucky. Now with all this good weather I want to go somewhere.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2009, 06:50 PM

We have had a lovely sunny day but it is a tad chilly. Took two of the dogs out on the bike this morning then off to work this afternoon.

The rangers found a poor domestic rabbit on the A3 which is a busy dual carriage way, someone had probably dumped it, it had been struck by a car, looked like it had had a glancing blow, one ear was down and it had a scrape on its head. Fingers crossed it survives the night.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2009, 08:31 PM

Evening all - been a very dull day here and bit chilly-not rained though. Been busy again today-did some more gardening-took Hatti out walking and then after dinner went to visit my neice and baby. He is gorgeous-got the most piercing blue eyes I've ever seen. Then went out for another walk-came home and cleaned my windows, only the back ones though-the front will be done tomorrow-that's if the spirit moves me!!!! Hope you've all had a good day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top