Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 08:36 AM

Good morning, all

Well it looks like another lovely day here. Hoping it lasts for the weekend.

Now I'm going to sort out the caravan and persuade OH we need to take it somewhere to check the repair
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 09:27 AM

Re: Good morning, all

Good morning everybody

It is dull and cold here, just about to wash the kitchen floor and then get the dogs out. Will be very busy at work today so hopefully the time will fly by! I lead such an exciting life!

Hope you find somewhere nice to stay with your caravan Jan, I've had my last trip this year.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 09:42 AM

Morning Ladies, beautiful here, Just had the grass cut for the last time this year..Autumn is definitely round the corner...
Nothing much planned today, just take it as it comes...
have a good day everybody............
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 09:52 AM

Morning all

Another gorgeous day here, the washing machine is spinning away so I'll get the washing on the line shortly.

Have to do a shop at Sainsbury's shortly for some snack food as we've decided to go to Weston tomorrow for the day to make the most of this beautiful weather while it lasts.

Have an enjoyable day everyone....
misty
Northamptonshire UK
misty is female  misty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 04:25 PM

Well it's not morning now, but all the same Hi everyone, and I hope you all have a great week end. Anyone got anything nice planned?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 08:45 PM

Good Evening all-been a lovely day here once the cloud cleared-the sun was really warm. Had a good day-gardening again - bobbed into town - then went out again for a lovely walk in the sunshine. No plans really for this weekend-think my sister is coming for tea on Sunday and apart from that just going to chill. Whatever you have planned-enjoy
misty
Northamptonshire UK
misty is female  misty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 08:48 PM

Yes we had a lovely afternoon with plenty of sunshine, after a dull morning.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 09:35 PM

Late afternoon here, started out cloudy and damp but the sun's out now and it's warmed up a bit. No news, went to the bank and market earlier and pottering around. Weekend weather is supposed to be nice before we get rain again next week.
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 08:12 AM

Is it just me --or do you find that this year has absolutely raced through...? Dare I say -it will soon be 'that season!'
misty
Northamptonshire UK

19-09-2009, 10:23 AM

Every year seems to go quicker and quicker, but yes this year seems to have wizzed by! Some of our shops are reminding us already that, that season is fast aproaching.

And a very good saturday morning to one and all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top